Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not like they made a Cobra Bee Keeper. It's a Sniper. If they never had one before, I'd say it's about time.

But Timber is.

He will be awesome for parts, especialy his sniper rifle. The one that comes with Rambo III if fauking awesome, buy you never see it offered loose.

This is true and I think the Dragunov does show that they know what they are doing when it comes to Joe.

I see a pair of these alongside Firefly looking quite badass. Even the faceless sabotuer needs cover at some point. :rock

This is true and I think the Dragunov does show that they know what they are doing when it comes to Joe.

I see a pair of these alongside Firefly looking quite badass. Even the faceless sabotuer needs cover at some point. :rock

Don't say that! I might need to get 2 then! :lol

Black for a Sniper makes sense though. He'd hide better than if he was in blue.

Are you sure about that? The night sky is dark blue, not black. Camo would undoubtedly been the best choice, or green, sort of like the Civil War Berdan sharpshooters.

Its by selling figures like this that they will finance more newer characters with more design and development needed..Greg A. already said that they will produce 12'' Gi joe for many years to come..You'll get the ones you want eventually.Stop ^^^^^ing fags.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

I'm serious! :D

we've got a mystery PPO tommorow. Could still be firefly.

guys, chill out.

It' s neet. makes more sense that CCC ( Atleast there is a REASON for him to be in all black)

and he looks cool to boot.

HATE the folding stock on the gun however. Regardless, Ordered one.

Is this even a real "Joe" figure, never heard of him. Is he from the "Expended Universe", just dont get it. I dont mind variants, but I have no clue about this figure. Its like the Darth Talon, I cant spend money on characters I dont know, makes no sense. I would of rather seen a Crimson Cobra Trooper. I can't believe SS is adding new characters to the "Joe" line.

Is this even a real "Joe" figure, never heard of him. Is he from the "Expended Universe", just dont get it. I dont mind variants, but I have no clue about this figure. Its like the Darth Talon, I cant spend money on characters I dont know, makes no sense. I would of rather seen a Crimson Cobra Trooper. I can't believe SS is adding new characters to the "Joe" line.

Then feel free to pass. He's not even a regular Joe release so it's not like you're missing anything. :rolleyes:

i don't need to know who he is. as long as he has a file card i'll be ok. i never read the comics and i don't remember the cartoon at all. i buy these cuz i had dozens of Joes as a kid. to me the nostalgia value and high quality of these figures is worth the price. if it's visually appealing i'm happy to add it to the collection. CCC wasn't appealing to me. Cobra sniper is.

ordered, looks awesome. I have a feeling ss might hits us back with a better announcement for you die hard fans

Cool looking figure in the tradition of the Crimson CC which makes it a pass for me. That's okay considering Duke and the throne are already making for one expensive Q1 2010.

80's Joes only for me, looking forward to the next preview!

Back