Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cmon man, this has nothing to do with not what we expected.
Its another variant so early in a line that has so little figures released.

It would have been worse if they released Deejay or poor old Sneak Peak :rotfl

Give them some credit. CCC this ain't! And he's an army-builder so I'm not the least bit concerned. Way I see it, you should be happy they gave us a Joe nod during spook anyhow.

so you're fine with this guy taking the spot of lets say Zartan in 2010??

dramaqn.jpg

I don't mind them putting this out to hold us over while they make sure they get Zartan right. He warrants the Vader treatment.

so you're fine with this guy taking the spot of lets say Zartan in 2010??

Unlikely. We've gotten a LOT of Joes in just the last few months. CCC at SDCC. Then the Troopers and Storm Shadow were nearly back to back and then Waypoint 12 just now. These variant troopers really wouldn't take up a spot. They are 90% done. Just a new head and gun with the outfit in different colors. I can't see that holding up new figures. I see these guys as something for us inbetween new figures that require more R&D.

Funny as it is, I was expecting FireFly too. Hasbro probably had other plans, meh.

Was there a gun to your head?

techinically no, but I am a completist, and this would have been torture not to get them....I however WILL NOT get Rowdy Roddy Piper what a piece of s*it that is, not even a real Joe and is commanding WAY too much for what it is, maybe if I found him for $10 I would go for it but not $300+:horror

I'd much rather have a snowserpent,viper,eels for army building. ;)

I agree that this probably doesn't take any time to make. didn't really think of that. I'll stop complaining.

I'd much rather have a snowserpent,viper,eels for army building. ;)

I agree that this probably doesn't take any time to make. didn't really think of that. I'll stop complaining.

I think EVERYONE wants those instead of this, but those are COMPLETELY different figures which will take time.....man Eels would be awesome!!

This could also have been something they were going to offer a bit further down, but we made em offer us something during spook!!

You whining babies just need to STFU, this figure rocks. Ordered of course!!

The 'Face has spoken.

While I'm looking at him as a parts doner I have to admit he's a bit more sensible than a certain red clown from SDCC.

Sniper > CCC without a shadow of a doubt.

Back