Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered 2 to go with my 2 sets.

I am sure we will get MANY more variants....be patient they have the line for years they said many to do.

I have no problem with Variants, but at this point in the lines life span??

I'm a bit torn since he looks cool enough but do I have the cash and shelf space for a non-canon variant?

I know....... Its just a repaint but he does look awsome. Needless to say ordered!:banana

Im just dreading the next 50 pages of ^^^^^ing......
All along everyone was complaining that spooktacular never has any Joe announcements and that we wont see anything until the end of the year.
But, come on !! Cut SS some slack, I know its just a repaint but, its better than nothing right? Its a figure you dont want now but you will later when you want to swell your cobra ranks. :confused:

And I doubt any development time was taken from other figures to create this one. The trooper, officer and sniper were probably all designed together at the same time seeing as its the same figure bar the weapons.

I ordered it because I want to be a completist with the line...but if Sideshow starts getting repaint crazy, they will lose ALOT of fans.

1. Snake Eyes (I am assuming we will have a goggled soon)
  2. Cobra Commander (Crimson repaint)
  3. Storm Shadow
  4. Cobra Troop (officer and sniper repaints)
  5. Duke

Don't turn the G.I. Joe line into the next The Dead line!

I know....... Its just a repaint but he does look awsome. Needless to say ordered!:banana

Im just dreading the next 50 pages of ^^^^^ing......
All along everyone was complaining that spooktacular never has any Joe announcements and that we wont see anything until the end of the year.
But, come on !! Cut SS some slack, I know its just a repaint but, its better than nothing right? Its a figure you dont want now but you will later when you want to swell your cobra ranks. :confused:

And I doubt any development time was taken from other figures to create this one. The trooper, officer and sniper were probably all designed together at the same time seeing as its the same figure bar the weapons.

Id rather have nothing...and yes I would complain until the next one was released :lol

So this is one for 2010??? That leaves FF, BH and possibly another Varient. My money is on the Stinger driver. :lol

CCC
Crimson Cobra Commander
Caca Cobra Commander

Take your pick

yeah but he has been around for awhile, SS didn't just create "crimson" ranks. I think Hasbro did convention exclusives with him, or something else.

Plus it was an exclusive, not part of the regular line imo. Still got him though!

These variants don't take too much time to develop and why not use the same design to make more troopers, hasbro has been doing it for 27 years!

I don't get all the crying. You guys were ^^^^^ing all week long about not getting a Joe announcement, then one comes along and it's not what you expected so you switch the ^^^^^ing to that?! :lol Starting to smell like someone let a Star Wars fart in here.

This figure isn't a variant in the lines of The Dead. There are aspects that make him original other than just color. Additionally, I'm certain we'll get a main character announcement before Christmas.

I would have gotten the Python Patrol but not this. PASS.

So this is one for 2010??? That leaves FF, BH and possibly another Varient. My money is on the Stinger driver. :lol

I would have loved a Stinger Driver! :drool

While I won't say this is terrible looking figure, given the choice I'd buy another regular Trooper over him anyday.

I would have gotten the Python Patrol but not this. PASS.

I REALLY hope they don't do the python and tiger force. I will still get them but will really hate doing so.

I always hated this design, even when they redid it in the 25th ann line, I hated having to buy them....and they did 2 planes as exclusives too! :banghead

I don't get all the crying. You guys were ^^^^^ing all week long about not getting a Joe announcement, then one comes along and it's not what you expected so you switch the ^^^^^ing to that?! :lol Starting to smell like someone let a Star Wars fart in here.

This figure isn't a variant in the lines of The Dead. There are aspects that make him original other than just color. Additionally, I'm certain we'll get a main character announcement before Christmas.

Yeah, I don't want to hear about any whining over a legitimate variant. The Dead's were horrible. FOUR Baysitters in different colors? Three Tactical Operatives without ONE of them with non-green skin? Give me these different trooper variants any day.

Cmon man, this has nothing to do with not what we expected.
Its another variant so early in a line that has so little figures released.

It would have been worse if they released Deejay or poor old Sneak Peak :rotfl

If they wanted to give us a variant why not the Cobra Bazooka Trooper?

Back