Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really digging the Cobra Commander, too much of a departure from the original look imo. They've said they're doing a helmeted version later on, did they not? If that's the case maybe it will be more like the original design, and I'll get that one.

I want SS to make this line a great one, one thats lasts and continues to pick up with the great figures that are yet to come. HASBRO TEAMING UP SS WAS A GREAT MOVE....
I am itching for the next one to come already I want them ALLLLLLLL.....

If I missed out on preordering these first two SS Exclusive figures in the line, would any of you have suggestions on where to obtain them from. I did add my name to the waitlist for both at SS, and I know they are exclusives, and I have found one of each on ebay, but wouldn't...

Any ideas?

Was hoping to get this version but oh well.

cobra_commander.jpg

Last edited:
If I missed out on preordering these first two SS Exclusive figures in the line, would any of you have suggestions on where to obtain them from. I did add my name to the waitlist for both at SS, and I know they are exclusives, and I have found one of each on ebay, but wouldn't...

Any ideas?

Are u talkn about Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes Exclusives, aren't the regular ones still going for sale on SS's website?

Are u talkn about Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes Exclusives, aren't the regular ones still going for sale on SS's website?

Yeah, the regular ones are still available, and for less from other dealers as usual. But I figured if I was going to jump into a new line, I might as well go balls out and get the exclusives. I'm on the waitlist for them, but I figure I will have to shell out to the scalpers once they start shipping. Unless I get lucky with the waitlist or someone on the board wants to make me a happy camper.

:D

I think there's still hope, I want to b this version for Halloween LOL!

I wish I got a pic of the dude standing behind me in line at SDCC at hasbro booth. He had this costume, dead on. it was the first day and I forgot to take pics at any/everything.

Sorry about multiple posts on this subject, but I am just excited to be entering a new line at the beginning, even though I have missed out on the first two exclusive preorders.

I was wondering, when did these two go up for sale? I'm sure I can remember reading about it in the newsletter and staying away for the sake of finances. Were these two handled like the Darth Vader and Stormtrooper exlusives? With PPO and quick sell out?

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Began reading the first posts on this thread and now I realize at least Cobra Commander was a Comic Con release. I'm really mad at myself for not ordering him then and there when I first saw him.

Last edited:
Sorry about multiple posts on this subject, but I am just excited to be entering a new line at the beginning, even though I have missed out on the first two exclusive preorders.

I was wondering, when did these two go up for sale? I'm sure I can remember reading about it in the newsletter and staying away for the sake of finances. Were these two handled like the Darth Vader and Stormtrooper exlusives? With PPO and quick sell out?

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Began reading the first posts on this thread and now I realize at least Cobra Commander was a Comic Con release. I'm really mad at myself for not ordering him then and there when I first saw him.

He went up for sale on the weekend of the Comic Con to the non-attendees, I think either that Thursday evening or Friday around 10:00 a..m, it wasn't announced, they just told you that they were releasing on the web randomly Comic Con pieces, he quickly sold out... The week after that I think Darth and the Storm Trooper went on August 1st!

Decided to just get the regular version of Snake Eyes and shoot for the exclusive version of Cobra Commander. I can live without the extra blade for Snake Eyes, but I would really like the staff that the Commander comes with.

New to all this weaponry, and in my haste I wrote blade, but meant punch dagger, mostly because I could not remember exactly what it was called at the time.

Thanks...

hey furystorm. get on those waitlists. im sure there will be plenty of cancellations when they start to ship. they are pretty expensive figures, so id say your odds are pretty good.

Back