Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the encouragement. I am on the waitlist for both exclusives, but only really want the Cobra Commander as the exclusive. Regular Snake Eyes is alright with me. I've been reading this long thread and was happy to find information pertaining to the number of figures SS intends to drop, that being about one figure per quarter. That fits perfectly with my tight collecting budget, I must say.

And I can't wait to see what the next release will be. Won't miss the preorder on Joes any more!

this i awsome if the final product lokks like the proto, this line is gonna be sick! that snake eyes belongs here with me.

In my excitement waiting for this line to become a reality, as well as waiting for my exclusive wait lists to convert, I was wondering:

What would everybody like to see as the next offering in the line? If SS sticks to the once a quarter timeline, we might see another preorder within the next two months. But I doubt it.

Personally, my wish would be Storm Shadow!

Edit: Just found the thread pertaining to what's on everybody's minds for the next figure. But I would still love to see your comments here too.

Last edited:
In my excitement waiting for this line to become a reality, as well as waiting for my exclusive wait lists to convert, I was wondering:

What would everybody like to see as the next offering in the line? If SS sticks to the once a quarter timeline, we might see another preorder within the next two months. But I doubt it.

Oh yes, he would be nice, I thought I saw Firefly as the next guy in line, I'm not sure but I saw a pic with him holding Snake Eyes from behind, I could be wrong though...

Firefly would also be pimp!!!

I want the Cobra Troopers. I want to be able to pose Snake Eyes cutting a swath through them to get to Cobra Commander.

Then Stormshadow right after that.

A 1/6th scale 1986 B.A.T.s!!! :D

But that's not likely to happen soon. I'd either like a generic Cobra trooper, Shipwreck, Roadblock, or Stalker.

Oh yes, he would be nice, I thought I saw Firefly as the next guy in line, I'm not sure but I saw a pic with him holding Snake Eyes from behind, I could be wrong though...

Firefly would also be pimp!!!

:lol that was Kevs (or somebody's sig) :rotfl

Firefly is one of my most wanted.

id like to see metalhead, lady jaye and scarlett.

Huh... I didn't realize that the Joe girls have such a large fan base, I think a lot of us had crushes on these gals as we were just lil guys LMAO!!!

What about the Baroness!!! Oh yes!!!

Huh... I didn't realize that the Joe girls have such a large fan base, I think a lot of us had crushes on these gals as we were just lil guys LMAO!!!

oh yes. i love the joe gals. and im like you, baroness would be one hot momma. gosh i hope they make them! then id have to make a new line of adult oriented movies with cobra commander and the females. explore the possibilities lads! ok , that was too much info.

I think that for both Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes the chances of great figures is very high. My only worry is that both are on an untested body. If the Prometheus delivers I think the rest will be easy for Sideshow. But if the body is a let down it will be a sad day indeed.

I think that for both Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes the chances of great figures is very high. My only worry is that both are on an untested body. If the Prometheus delivers I think the rest will be easy for Sideshow. But if the body is a let down it will be a sad day indeed.

I'm not too worried about the proetheus design, aside from possible concerns material durability or weak joints. The over articulation looks along the lines of the HT Truetype body or a Volks Neo Guy and sculpting is greatly improved over the Buck. Looks great so far :D

yeah i'm not worried about the body either. i don't know why I came into this thread...2009 is SO far away. :monkey2

yeah i'm not worried about the body either. i don't know why I came into this thread...2009 is SO far away. :monkey2
yes i need these guys now. im in a figure drought right now. dont have anything shipping for a month or 2. for a while i was getting bombarded with figures. i guess i can save some money now.

yes i need these guys now. im in a figure drought right now. dont have anything shipping for a month or 2. for a while i was getting bombarded with figures. i guess i can save some money now.

Damn straight! We're gonna start getting pelted with awesome figures right and left beginning in October :D

yup i had a huge crush on jaye when i was 6 so i'd love to see her get a figure made sooner rather then latter

Back