Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup i had a huge crush on jaye when i was 6 so i'd love to see her get a figure made sooner rather then latter

lol, that's so funny! I did as well... something about her voice in the cartoon, I really liked it. Not to mention they animated her fairly, uh, voluptuously!

I'd love to see her and Scarlett at least, although I'd prefer her design to be more like Snake Eyes (ie: more like the original figure/cartoon character) than Cobra Commander (a little too "updated").

I was more of a Cover Girl fan (just enjoyed her snarky attitude from the comics, I guess), but any of the female Joes would be neat to see...

...AFTER Sideshow finally retires that horrible female Buck body!! :lecture

I was more of a Cover Girl fan (just enjoyed her snarky attitude from the comics, I guess), but any of the female Joes would be neat to see...

...AFTER Sideshow finally retires that horrible female Buck body!! :lecture

Yes I agree Cover Girl is the bomb, although she didn't get much screen time on the cartoon series... I think Scarlet later on was phased out as soon as Lady Jaye came up on the scene, I do remember them having one episode where all girls were in there because the Joe's were being hypnotize by this stupid shell that the Baroness found and played like a flute.

Damn straight! We're gonna start getting pelted with awesome figures right and left beginning in October :D

I am damned glad that I am starting a good project at work. I have a LOT of SS, Medicom and HT stuff ordered including these 2 Joe figures. But now I will have the funds for all of them without a doubt.

I am a happy camper.

lol, that's so funny! I did as well... something about her voice in the cartoon, I really liked it. Not to mention they animated her fairly, uh, voluptuously!

I'd love to see her and Scarlett at least, although I'd prefer her design to be more like Snake Eyes (ie: more like the original figure/cartoon character) than Cobra Commander (a little too "updated").

i agree since the cartoon is how i was introduced to them i like the cartoon style. i think jayes custom would still work with ss and their more "realistic" approach. scarlett's they may mess with but i hope they don't.

i'm looking forward to getting them but with how many characters there are it might be a long time before we see them. at $100 plus a figure i'm happy they aren't putting them out every month but i hope i don't have to wait a couple of years before i get jaye and flint

i agree since the cartoon is how i was introduced to them i like the cartoon style. i think jayes custom would still work with ss and their more "realistic" approach. scarlett's they may mess with but i hope they don't.

i'm looking forward to getting them but with how many characters there are it might be a long time before we see them. at $100 plus a figure i'm happy they aren't putting them out every month but i hope i don't have to wait a couple of years before i get jaye and flint

Actually, I liked the first Devil's Due costume upgrade for Scarlett quite a bit. If they go along those lines, it would turn out great I think.

Aside from the female Buck body :censored

Last edited:
Just got a WL conversion notice today for the Cobra ex! Now my Snake Eyes will have a formidable opponent to tangle with! :chew :chew :chew

Congrats!

To me, the Staff with Concealed Blade is a must for the Cobra Commander. Sideshow should have include this Staff as a standard issue item for all the Cobra Commander figures and give us something else as the exlusive item.

Congrats!

To me, the Staff with Concealed Blade is a must for the Cobra Commander. Sideshow should have include this Staff as a standard issue item for all the Cobra Commander figures and give us something else as the exlusive item.

Agreed! I'm not about to complain, tho... I was so bummed when I got home late and Cobra Commander ex was already sold out! I've been seriously considering just settling for the reg edition, but so glad I held off pulling the trigger. This is one WL conversion I am extremely thankful for! :D :rock

actually i like the fact that SS actually gave us a sorta necessary exclusive item for a change. i'm sick of all the lame exclusives that never get used.

The fact that these figures are originally slated to be released one per quarter it'll be easier for collectors to get the exclusives and keep them. That is what I'm banking on.

Wow, I wish my waitlist would convert. But its my own fault for not ordering while at SDCC and only getting on the waitlist three weeks ago. But now I think another board member may be hooking me up with the exclusive, so I am extremely happy. And as always, I love this board. It has been great since I discovered it. Thanks to everybody!

:D

hope you get one furystorm. i'm sure your waitlist will convert when they ship even if you just put it in 3 weeks ago. people tend to hang onto preorders until the last minute and then a lot cancel for various reasons. ive gotten on waitlists months later and still have gotten figures. ive even canceled figures at shipping time, regretted it and jumped back on the waitlist and it still converts.

Back