Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still very please with SS's version, who else would get into this much detail in the first place on one of my child hood memories!!!

Yeah, a classic design will always be more badass, but I still think the new figure retains the same sense of style, but with some modern elements thrown in.

As cool as the SSC CC is I do think its a bummer they didn't give us a straight translation of the classic style. Look how cool the Palisades statue turned out without them having to update the design:

front.jpg

I love this statue. It was one of my favorite in my collection. Sculpted by Andy Bergholtz.

I've never been in to G.I.Joe and just ordered them because they looked cool. I'd was hard to do. But I'm restructuring my collection and will have to stop collecting next year and I'm planning on going back to school for the next 3 years... I've been think about it or a while and think it's the right thing to do in the long run...

I've never been in to G.I.Joe and just ordered them because they looked cool. I'd was hard to do. But I'm restructuring my collection and will have to stop collecting next year and I'm planning on going back to school for the next 3 years... I've been think about it or a while and think it's the right thing to do in the long run...

man, good luck in your future schooling:banana i wish i could go back to school and finish up. you know when you're done with your school and get that good job you could aways buy what you missed out on.

GOOD LUCK MAN...........:bunnydanc

I don't blame you... I did the same thing for the Hell boy PF.. ordered cause it was cool.. but cancelled cause I'm not all that into HB.

The cane is a must. I'm going to ditch the trench coat & have him pumping the cane! COOOBRAAA!!

The cane is a must. I'm going to ditch the trench coat & have him pumping the cane! COOOBRAAA!!

Yep. I just watched the MASS Device miniseries in the new DVD pack that came out and 1983 CC is sporting the exact same cane on the show! He throws the cane at Destro at one point and bounces it off the back of his head. Destro turns around, grabs the serpent on top of the cane, and crushes it with his bare hand. :lol

Serpent cane is a must!

Serpent Cane is definitely one of the cooler exclusives Sideshow has put out. Just behind severed body parts :rock

Are we still on the serpent cane being a must? That's a tired topic. Of course it's needed for this piece!

btw I ain't canceling my Cobra Commander exclusive. It's the best figure SideShow has ever done IMO. :)

Darth Vader is a close second.

Are we still on the serpent cane being a must? That's a tired topic. Of course it's needed for this piece!

btw I ain't canceling my Cobra Commander exclusive. It's the best figure SideShow has ever done IMO. :)

You should see them both in person. Definitely the best 1/6 produced yet from Sideshow... and Snake Eyes too.

You should see them both in person. Definitely the best 1/6 produced yet from Sideshow... and Snake Eyes too.

Next year I'll make it out to the con, so I can see all of these kick ass collectibles and meet all my favorite Freaks in person, and see my follicle challenged Guinness bro, BAGELS!!! btw You and the misses look like a cute and cool couple. Would have loved to meet you guys at this past year's Con.

STFU Eli :wave

Please Sideshow, make a separate serpent cane to buy!!! It's too essential a part of the character to leave out. It's like leaving out the Penguin's umbrella.

Last edited:
Back