Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno...I like having a worthwhile exclusive though :) I'd have been dissapointed if the exclusive was just some cheesy little dagger.

Oh, wait...

Anyway, those who don't have one preordered still have plenty of time to get on the waitlist and good shot at getting one of these still.

I dunno...I like having a worthwhile exclusive though :) I'd have been dissapointed if the exclusive was just some cheesy little dagger.

Oh, wait...

Anyway, those who don't have one preordered still have plenty of time to get on the waitlist and good shot at getting one of these still.

This reminds me. I meant to ask before but I keep forgetting. I thought Sideshow at first said that the dagger was the exclusive piece. Was that a mistake, or was it changed?

This reminds me. I meant to ask before but I keep forgetting. I thought Sideshow at first said that the dagger was the exclusive piece. Was that a mistake, or was it changed?

Snake-Eyes comes with an exclusive punching dagger and fist. That may be what they were referring to.

The original artwork said his pistol was going to be the exclusive. Obviously they changed their minds.

That is what they SHOULD have done. They should have made an extra, special pistol for that figure. I think people would have been the most happy with that. The exclusive buyers would get a unique little pistol, something he only used a few times, but not some iconic prop like his serpent staff. The exclusive doesn't cost any more, yet it comes with more stuff, so people will always prefer to buy it.

I think that SS is gojng to to big things with this line and I Like both the 1:6 that have come out. I cant wait til the next one comes out i want all Ex that they make they wil be a grat edition to my 3 3/4 figures

I'll be stoked if they do the Cobra Trooper with a "buy as many as you can choke on" limit like SS did with the Stormtroopers! I want like 6 of them to display behind Cobra Commander and 4 more to get killed by Snake Eyes.

Edit - Wow...that was my 1500th post. Not real prophetic, was it.

Back