Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the grail?

DarthMaul.jpg

will post more pics once he arrives....

Didn't the Cobra-La or some ^^^^^ put some kind of gas or potion on him, or was it that he originated from the Cobra-La, I've gotta re-watch this movie again LOL...

*digging through my DVD collection

I think so, but it's been awhile since I watch it as well. Seems to me like they sprayed him with some spores and then he regressed into a snake ovr the next few days. I always did think that was a rather poor downfall for the character cartoon-wise.

I think so, but it's been awhile since I watch it as well. Seems to me like they sprayed him with some spores and then he regressed into a snake ovr the next few days. I always did think that was a rather poor downfall for the character cartoon-wise.

Thats right it was the spores thingy LOL, I was really disappointed in the outcome of the Commander as well, I mean watching almost all the cartoon episodes and all of sudden in this movie he gets kicked to the side so easily by this space ^^^^ cobra-la crap... I was not a fan..... annnnnd i think right after this turning point if when hasblow produced all this space age stuff with neon glowing figures...

The movie revealed that Cobra Commander had been a "nobleman" of Cobra-La all along. He was never human. He originally was bald with white skin then in a lab accident got a faceful of spores that mutated his face. That's why he wore masks as Cobra Commander.

Then in the movie he was deemed unfit for leadership and found guilty of his numerous failures against GI Joe and was exposed to the concentrated spores that were supposed to infect the entire earth. It was *those* spores that turned him into a snake.

Honestly nobody knows what Cobra Commander looks under the mask. I rather not know, much like not being able to see Dr. Claw's true identity in Inspector Gadget. The G.I.JOE 80's cartoon doesn't count. While entertaining, it was not CC.. I mean throw his hood you clearly can see human eyes and skin, yet in the movie he was clearly a lizard-snake man.

Sorry Eli,

https://progressiveboink.com/archive/drclaw.html

Yea, but no one bought those ^^^^ty Inspector Gadget figures anyway and I'm sure the makers took their own liberty with what Claw would look like.

Thats right it was the spores thingy LOL, I was really disappointed in the outcome of the Commander as well, I mean watching almost all the cartoon episodes and all of sudden in this movie he gets kicked to the side so easily by this space ^^^^ cobra-la crap... I was not a fan..... annnnnd i think right after this turning point if when hasblow produced all this space age stuff with neon glowing figures...

I hated that neon stuff.

The movie revealed that Cobra Commander had been a "nobleman" of Cobra-La all along. He was never human. He originally was bald with white skin then in a lab accident got a faceful of spores that mutated his face. That's why he wore masks as Cobra Commander.

Then in the movie he was deemed unfit for leadership and found guilty of his numerous failures against GI Joe and was exposed to the concentrated spores that were supposed to infect the entire earth. It was *those* spores that turned him into a snake.

I know that....*rolls eyes at Khev* I own the movie after all. I also watched every G.I.Joe episode and had so many figures. I think I may have had more G.I.Joe toys than Transformers growing up. Yet, my first love will always be Transformers. G.I.Joes are close to my heart.

As for you Buttmunch, you suck.

And sure Craw, become Dr. Claw. Just remember a little girl kept out smarting you. Dumb Inspector Gadget, always took the credit. I would be pissed off if I was her. :D

the only thing that sucks about this, is that you KNOW ss will do a silver helmet version of him, he better have a new uniform with the new mask, I don't want to drop another 100 bucks just for a new head.... ugh lol

the only thing that sucks about this, is that you KNOW ss will do a silver helmet version of him, he better have a new uniform with the new mask, I don't want to drop another 100 bucks just for a new head.... ugh lol

That would not suck, it would rock!

As cool as the SSC CC is I do think its a bummer they didn't give us a straight translation of the classic style. Look how cool the Palisades statue turned out without them having to update the design:

front.jpg

As cool as the SSC CC is I do think its a bummer they didn't give us a straight translation of the classic style. Look how cool the Palisades statue turned out without them having to update the design:

front.jpg
hopefully if SS does a face shield version it more closely resembles this.

Back