Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted version but the helmet was tilted slightly when I took the pic and didnt notice.

13412340934304.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture by... ahem.... Hasbro employees. :lol :nana:

This head was done from scratch, I saw it when It was just a round pile of clay off another figure he custom made for me. Because I need this head to be smaller for HT TTM19 body, purposely told Ashkan to sculpt me an original one.

Hasbro style is a bit too childish for my taste....

Last edited:
We’re planning to bring a fresh, entirely new Cobra Commander to the line, with the full chromed helmet and more… - Ask Sideshow answer from March 2012.

I wonder if we'll see a reveal or sneak peek of the next CC at SDCC. I'm a little concerned by the claim that it'll be "fresh" and "entirely new," though. The PF's helmet & uniform in CC's classic lighter blue shade would be perfect. No full chrome bubble helmets and/or fangs like some of the recent comic/cartoon re-imaginings, please.

gal_painting_07.jpg

Nothing to see here, Sideshow...

I wouldn't mind a different style helmet as a headswap, but would much prefer a ARAH-accurate hooded portrait if an alternate portrait is in the cards.

Last edited:
We’re planning to bring a fresh, entirely new Cobra Commander to the line, with the full chromed helmet and more… - Ask Sideshow answer from March 2012.

I wonder if we'll see a reveal or sneak peek of the next CC at SDCC. I'm a little concerned by the claim that it'll be "fresh" and "entirely new," though. The PF's helmet & uniform in CC's classic lighter blue shade would be perfect. No full chrome bubble helmets and/or fangs like some of the recent comic/cartoon re-imaginings, please.

gal_painting_07.jpg

Nothing to see here, Sideshow...

I wouldn't mind a different style helmet as a headswap, but would much prefer a ARAH-accurate hooded portrait if an alternate portrait is in the cards.

That is atrocious. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Honestly, if you compare the Battle Helmet CC to the hooded one, just about every aspect of that outfit is completely fresh and new.

Back