Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a Commander for $87.00 - good things do come to those who wait!!!!

Now I have to find a throne...

No clue were to post this and the throne thread is so old don't want to necro post LOL. But I was perusing online sales and found monkey depot had the SSC throne environment for 175$ with apparently 15$ shipping so if anyone is interested (I have heard a few say they are!) and want it now for under retail without waiting any longer its still available unless someone finds a better deal.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BS0205&CartID=1

I know I love mine and glad I didn't wait to buy it but who knows you may find a dirt cheap deal with high shipping later on

No clue were to post this and the throne thread is so old don't want to necro post LOL. But I was perusing online sales and found monkey depot had the SSC throne environment for 175$ with apparently 15$ shipping so if anyone is interested (I have heard a few say they are!) and want it now for under retail without waiting any longer its still available unless someone finds a better deal.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BS0205&CartID=1

I know I love mine and glad I didn't wait to buy it but who knows you may find a dirt cheap deal with high shipping later on

I saw that last month, but it ain't a deal when you can add 58 shipping or $90 shipping to the total - before taxes...but that is to send it to Canada, I found a deal on the throne from a Canadian seller, and by far the worst online store, and I have dealt with several, EVER !!!!! And I will be nice and not give the name. They re-define brutal.

I saw that last month, but it ain't a deal when you can add 58 shipping or $90 shipping to the total - before taxes...but that is to send it to Canada, I found a deal on the throne from a Canadian seller, and by far the worst online store, and I have dealt with several, EVER !!!!! And I will be nice and not give the name. They re-define brutal.

I am just glad I dont collect statues the shipping in the US is bad enough for them but the fact of it just getting from point A to B is another story. You guys that are not in the US have it rough to for shipping but it shows your devotion for the hobby ;)

CobraCommanderHelmets.jpg

Could you pm me on how you made him this commander looks badass.
I want to do a hooded versian head as well so i have 2 variants.

thanks its good to know was that for both the silver mask and the helmet do you know if anyone attempted this in a demo to make the silver faced commander. I actually liked when he changed over from hood to silver mask.

I finally got one and his throne...just can't seem to get an evil enough pose...

I bought a cobra commander from bbts a while ago before I was aware of exclusive variations. I saw recently that the exclusive comes with a special sword/cane. Well, mine was packaged with it, but it wasn't marked with the exclusive logo on the box. Just curious if I was given a used item that they repackaged, which would be pretty lame

Back