Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cobra symbol on my CC is not pefectly centered on his shirt, it's slightly more positioned to the buttons on the left, I wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't look really closey at it.

I've looked back at few pics and this seems to be the norm for everyone.

That wasn't my issue. This was:

CobraCommanderShirtErrorSmall.jpg

And yes, everything was perfectly aligned with the velcro. You can see by the spaced buttons at the top of the centerpiece in comparison to where it starts with the collar, as well as the distance between shoulder seams, just how far off center the whole piece had been sewn. Opening the shirt to center it left about a 1/4in gap between the end of the centerpiece with the "hooks" and the "latch" strip on the shirt, not allowing the shirt to close with neither side of the velcro being able to attach.

mine was off-center, but not nearly that much. I wish the centerpiece was more wide at the top and then taper down at the bottom.

mine was off-center, but not nearly that much. I wish the centerpiece was more wide at the top and then taper down at the bottom.

The Cobra symbol on my replacement is a tiny bit skewed too but I can happily live with it as it's nowhere near as bad as the first Commander I received. :lol

Saw this over at MD and thought it might work for a custom business suit CC. Anybody know if the flag on the podium is removeable cloth or painted on?

AT0001-2.jpg

Saw this over at MD and thought it might work for a custom business suit CC. Anybody know if the flag on the podium is removeable cloth or painted on?

AT0001-2.jpg

I would imagine that worst case scenario you could just wrap it with "wood" shelf paper if you didn't want to paint it.

I was planning on covering it with a custom Cobra flag if the swastika flag was cloth or painted. Hopefully it is cloth so I can burn it. :)

I just watched an episode of GI Joe: ARAH where CC changes the ending of King Kong so that Kong wins and then broadcasts it on national television to show that resisting a strong oppressor is futile. Baroness asks him how he redid the ending and he replies, "With computers of course." Is that George Lucas under the hood? :lol

I just watched an episode of GI Joe: ARAH where CC changes the ending of King Kong so that Kong wins and then broadcasts it on national television to show that resisting a strong oppressor is futile. Baroness asks him how he redid the ending and he replies, "With computers of course." Is that George Lucas under the hood? :lol

I love the fact that CC's ego is so big, and yet he has no legitimate reason for it whatsoever. What a nut.

Also, he had King Kong completely backwards.

Back