Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am going to get rid of my exclusive as it stands as would rather concentrate on my Batman collection which has always been my true calling. Will prob put it on ebay later this week. Am only selling to UK only though sorry.

Pretty glad I never put the order in for Baroness now as based upon this decision would have now cancelled it.

where would you guys recommend buying one from? I don't think I want the ex version, just the regular one.

I have this PF and the tailoring is superb. I love it, it's my favorite G.I. Joe PF. :D

Hey guys the cobra commander exclusive is my 1st pf and i was wondering what is the best way to dust the fabric clothes for this, just use like a pets lint roller or what..??

Thanks

Nah either keep it enclosed or use some form of air duster. It's easier to prevent dust than to treat it though.

just bought one today. Should have him in a week. This will be my first (in hand) pf not including my batman preorder. I need to find a display case now.

I just received cobra commander after buying it off ebay. There are blue specks coming through his chrome mask. Did anyone else have this problem?

Not that in particular, but my chrome eventually peeled away on my original mask. Hope it doesn't happen on the replacement, but at least I have the exclusive hooded portrait in case it does...

Back