Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that in particular, but my chrome eventually peeled away on my original mask. Hope it doesn't happen on the replacement, but at least I have the exclusive hooded portrait in case it does...

You know,...I was second guessing not getting this after seeing it up close in a local comic shop. But if the Chrome mask really does peel back then that's really pathetic.

I picked this up off eBay. 76/750. I pick up my Baroness this weekend. It's going to be awesome.
9uzuju7u.jpg

Yes! This is a test run of my learning how to post pics!!!!!!!!! My very own first pic so happy to learn this!!!!!!!!!!!
cobra commander tuck in good!

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

Baroness and CC look tight together.

Must...resist...more statues..... :lol

Shelves!!! :panic:

The ealier pics is my 80.00 shelf from home depot. I was getting scare my top wooden shelf was starting to bend because of the weight. Now I double the wood and moved off the heaviest statues to a table. :lol Btw these have no shelves. These 2 pics I posted on the predator thread but no shelves for these yet. :(
Lol....

cc1.jpg

Last edited:
CC will really look great beside baroness. I'm just glad I will pick up an ex of cc at a great price! :)

Wow, I've seen people with this problem, but not to that extent, that seriously sucks Ski. :(

Yeah, I was afraid of this. That's exactly what happened to mine, after about four or five months in the collection. But as I almost never display him with the helmet, preferring the exclusive hood, I didn't notice, and thought it was too late for a replacement. But SS came through and had one for me. Problem being, it could happen again. And I'm afraid because I live in an arid environment, it might. I'll always be happy with the hooded version, but would like the option of both. It might come down to having it corrected professionally somehow. For now, my replacement is still alright.

The major problem is this will affect way more collectors because the regular only includes this portrait...

Thank you very much for your patience. Unfortunately, due the age of this item, we found we do not have any available replacements for your damaged Cobra Commander Helmet. You may want to try a third party retailer (such as eBay) or a statue collector’s forum for to see if you can purchase a replacement part from another collector or possible advice on repair.

We are sorry we are unable to assist you with this inquiry. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

Thats pretty much the same response I got from Hot toys when I asked them about sourcing a replacement piston for one of my Terminators.

It blows, but at least I think you have some options with things like the chrome shop mentioned above.

Thats pretty much the same response I got from Hot toys when I asked them about sourcing a replacement piston for one of my Terminators.

It blows, but at least I think you have some options with things like the chrome shop mentioned above.

"I" am DA CHROME SHOP!!!!!!! :mad: :monkey4

Ski

"I" am DA CHROME SHOP!!!!!!! :mad: :monkey4

Ski

Oh. :slap

Well, post pics, this may be something alot of people are needing as time passes for these. Plus, its really making me wonder how Destro's applications for chrome will be once they get around to making him.

Oh. :slap

Well, post pics, this may be something alot of people are needing as time passes for these. Plus, its really making me wonder how Destro's applications for chrome will be once they get around to making him.

Yea, the thing is now I hope they can compensate my time and $$$ towards fixing this item being that it is defective.

A thing to consider about our 1/6 Vipers as well, it's the same method (ie. paper chrome).

Ski

I had it, and got a replacement head about six months after shipment. I almost exclusively display the hooded portrait though, and am glad to have the exclusive in case my replacement chrome starts flaking again. I don't have faith in it. But this is one of a very few pieces I'm keeping.

Back