Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Ski said... I bought an extra just in case I'll need it for some trade bait or to make a deal a little sweeter. Sometimes these come in handy when you need to gather a little money to start a custom or something. It's a plan that has worked for me in the past...:yess:

Cool.
Once my collection is complete enough I'm thinking of doing the same. The EX with this will have a lot off appeal down the road no doubt.

Although it probably works better based on format and not so much license. Sideshow's "Rookie" premium format for his line should be worth something in due time.

Just got my replacement head, so happy it is perfect now :)

I still want to buy two but not for trading/selling purposes want to display both versions and if I get gooe enough with customs want to do a fully sculpted "80's" version with spats and all (lighter blue as well)

Just got my replacement head, so happy it is perfect now :)

I still want to buy two but not for trading/selling purposes want to display both versions and if I get gooe enough with customs want to do a fully sculpted "80's" version with spats and all (lighter blue as well)

I've always liked the visor head better, until the Sideshow renditions, which is when i shifted in favor of the goggled look. *Sigh* If only the head from the Palisades bust came with this one.

I want two statues as well, but I can't hide this one from the family so that's not an option unfortunately :(

Edit: OOPS! I just realized this is the Cobra Commander thread, not Snake-Eyes w Timber!

Like Ski said... I bought an extra just in case I'll need it for some trade bait or to make a deal a little sweeter. Sometimes these come in handy when you need to gather a little money to start a custom or something. It's a plan that has worked for me in the past...:yess:

I thought we can only buy 1 for the Exclusive.

My new CC EX arrived today from the Sideshow warehouses and lo and behold he turned into a T-800 statue. Are u kidding me???? Oh and it even had a good old Quality Control sticker on it...............Just got off the phone with them and they are looking into it.......... :(

My new CC EX arrived today from the Sideshow warehouses and lo and behold he turned into a T-800 statue. Are u kidding me???? Oh and it even had a good old Quality Control sticker on it...............Just got off the phone with them and they are looking into it.......... :(

Was it just the T800 inside the Cobra Commander box?

No, it was a T800 in a T800 box. As I was unpacking it I was hoping they just put it in the wrong box, I just wanted my CC EX. Sadly it was the former California governor.......

Yeah I picked up two EX's as well for future trade or sell to fund one of my grails.

Well, my ongoing CC EX soap opera continues. Got an email from sideshow today saying they found my CC EX :yess: They are sending me UPS labels tomorrow and once I send out the T800 they will "supposedly" send me my CC EX. I feel like I am negotiating for the release of a hostage :slap To be continued......

I'm curious if they shipped you someone else's T-800 and the dude that ordered the T-800 got your Cobra Commander. I can imagine two boxes in the shipping department with the two labels mixed up.

I'm curious if they shipped you someone else's T-800 and the dude that ordered the T-800 got your Cobra Commander. I can imagine two boxes in the shipping department with the two labels mixed up.

Don't know but its been pretty frustrating to say the least :gah: lol But I am keeping the faith that my CC EX will reach me safely someday soon :pray:

My waitlist had converted for this but couldn't take advantage cuz I was out of the country for 3 weeks. :gah:

It's awesome. Of all the SS pieces along with all the other crap I've amassed in my collection over the years, this piece just may have to stay with me, at least for as long as I can.

Just don't see bringing too much with me on the journey to Middle Earth. :D

I wish I never viewed a YouTube unboxing video for this piece. Now I am obsessed with getting one, damn it!

It's a really sharp looking statue. If you like Cobra Commander and the look of Military Dress uniforms, it is hard not to have one if you collect Sideshow statues.
Sure, the boots are not correct, because they aren't the stirrup type, but it is still a very impressive piece. I wasn't totally sure when I pre ordered, but when I saw that they changed the face shield from painted to chromed, I knew I really did want it. Mine has issues with a crooked helmet, scratched chrome and a flawed sword that Sideshow is going to get me replacements for. They sent me one set of replacements in a big box, but they weren't individually wrapped, so they knocked against each other in transit, chipping both the helmet, the collar, and the glove of the sword hand. If they were individually wrapped they would have been great replacements. Sigh. They still haven't shipped my next replacements, and it's been two weeks or more.

It's a really sharp looking statue. If you like Cobra Commander and the look of Military Dress uniforms, it is hard not to have one if you collect Sideshow statues.
Sure, the boots are not correct, because they aren't the stirrup type, but it is still a very impressive piece. I wasn't totally sure when I pre ordered, but when I saw that they changed the face shield from painted to chromed, I knew I really did want it. Mine has issues with a crooked helmet, scratched chrome and a flawed sword that Sideshow is going to get me replacements for. They sent me one set of replacements in a big box, but they weren't individually wrapped, so they knocked against each other in transit, chipping both the helmet, the collar, and the glove of the sword hand. If they were individually wrapped they would have been great replacements. Sigh. They still haven't shipped my next replacements, and it's been two weeks or more.

Sorry to hear about your replacements. I actually like the boots versus the stirrups. The chrome dome is what impresses me. I was so used to seeing the painted face shield in production photos, but when I saw it was chromed like 1/6 Viper, I got excited.

I already have the PF Baroness on PO, and this PF CC would definitely go well with her.

Sorry to hear about your replacements. I actually like the boots versus the stirrups. The chrome dome is what impresses me. I was so used to seeing the painted face shield in production photos, but when I saw it was chromed like 1/6 Viper, I got excited.

I already have the PF Baroness on PO, and this PF CC would definitely go well with her.

Yup once I saw the Baroness PF, I didn't hesitate to order CC EX. I ended up with two EX. :yess:

Back