Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent Barbecue, the details are great, congrats on putting together a killer figure, YT74!

Its crazy to think its just been a couple years since Pace came along and said, "Hold my beer, I'm going to try to make a Cobra Commander bucket"

Now I've got a fairly good collection of his work and everything just gets better every project. I know the remaining Joe fans on this board are a small group, but its great seeing the projects still running after Sideshow pulled the plug on their line.

MevVvpA.gif

Yeah, I love seeing everyone custom figures. I wish I still had the time to buy and put one together. I still haven't put my croc master and big boa together yet. But I love barbecue. Nice work fellas

Hey Pace, ready for mine��

I have been super busy with the holidays Ultra, work that is. I did a straight on call for the last 2 weeks and just barely survive it. Just having a well deserve break for the moment and will do your set. Its all ready for priming. Just the little detail to add and off to painting.

Here is my finished figure.

You did an amazing job on these Pacemaker! Thanks for keep 1/6 Joe alive.

YT, man this looks stunning. I would also like to thank you for doing a great job on cue. I'm happy to see you guys enjoy and have fun creating your customs, I would have never thought that this figure will be ever customise at this scale. The photos are also very professional. Lets keep this small community alive!

Excellent Barbecue, the details are great, congrats on putting together a killer figure, YT74!

Its crazy to think its just been a couple years since Pace came along and said, "Hold my beer, I'm going to try to make a Cobra Commander bucket"

Now I've got a fairly good collection of his work and everything just gets better every project. I know the remaining Joe fans on this board are a small group, but its great seeing the projects still running after Sideshow pulled the plug on their line.

MevVvpA.gif

Hi Nil, thanks for your support. All of you guys here are the main reason why I still do this small projects as well as for my unbiased feeling and loyalty to our joe community. I also love to see all your customs and how each and everyone does their best to represent joes. Sideshow may have pulled the plug on our joes but like all of you guys here I'm still keeping it alive for all of us to enjoy.

I will be rolling out the rest of Barbecue gears as I finished casting it (took me forever, and with resin on my hands going to work). It will be fully assembled and painted as per your likes, guys just bare with me as I have to go to work and spend time with the family. I can assure you that all will be completed. I have so many projects in mind that finding time is the only reason that is against me. Stay tune for 2018!

I will be rolling out the rest of Barbecue gears as I finished casting it (took me forever, and with resin on my hands going to work). It will be fully assembled and painted as per your likes, guys just bare with me as I have to go to work and spend time with the family. I can assure you that all will be completed. I have so many projects in mind that finding time is the only reason that is against me. Stay tune for 2018!

Dude, take your time. Between your excellent casts, great pricing, and the fact that you're a one man operation, you have really put out a lot of content in the past couple years imo.

Don't let it get tedious, or it'll seem like a job and you'll probably get tired of it. Just my 2 cents! :lecture

Excellent work on all the BBQ’s!!!!! Thanks again to Pace!!! Someday I hope to a) have the free time and b) make me look as good as you guys do!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit of building session lately. Managed to do some precision machining on my milling and lathe machine. I will do the rest of the Barbecue gears this weekend if weather permits as I have to assemble the resin outside the house.

BBQ gears (head sculpt is separate) Update:
1. Ultra (SENT) X2 plus sculpt
2. Fuzzhead (ON PROCESS)
3. EF (SENT)
4. Kosin +/- sculpt (ON PROCESS)
5. Skiman (ON PROCESS)
6. blb700 (SENT)
7.DrunkIronRabit (ON PROCESS)
8. RangerRick (SENT)
9.Niltusk - Never forgotten. (ON PROCESS)
10. YT74 - (SENT)

Now for some fun.........can somebody guess what this component part is or where it will go or be made into.
Ya2FUPx.jpg

Two parts together
Oc9md9o.jpg

PY0Ozb7.jpg

Size comparison.....
XBaAcfM.jpg

Back