Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11267681_10204328764114392_2116698923_n.jpg
im still around ..lurking mostly...and ummmm...WOW!! that is freakin awesome PACE!! just WOW!!

im still open to doing orange jumpsuits for anyone looking..just drop me a line...

List updated as of today:
Scrappy's launcher
1. dave 10878 - SENT
2. Fuzzhead - SENT
3. Evilface - SENT
4. SF - SENT
5. Ultra - confirmed/on process
6. Niltusk - SENT
7. Skiman - SENT
8. Kozin +/- sculpt - SENT
9. blb700 - SENT
10. DrunkIronRabit - awaits confirmation

Dialtones Pack
1. SF
2. Ultra
3. Fuzzhead
4. Kozin
5. Scifi
6. blb700
7. DrunkIronRabit
8. RangerRick
9. YT74

BBQ
1. Ultra
2. Fuzzhead
3. EF
4. Kosin +/- sculpt
5. Skiman
6. blb700
7.DrunkIronRabit
8. RangerRick

Sorry I didn't realize I needed to confirm again buddy, since we talked about it at length and i bought all the sculpts i thought it was a go, so if im allowed still, of course I still want the launcher, I thought that was a given. PM me price and I'll send it straight away. It'll give me something to look forward to coming out of my surgery. Thanks again Pace, you da man. - Rabbit

Sorry I didn't realize I needed to confirm again buddy, since we talked about it at length and i bought all the sculpts i thought it was a go, so if im allowed still, of course I still want the launcher, I thought that was a given. PM me price and I'll send it straight away. It'll give me something to look forward to coming out of my surgery. Thanks again Pace, you da man. - Rabbit

Hi Rabbit, I even forgot about my post. I'm slowly on the next project and the mould for the launcher are in storage. I have to dig it in if time permits and will try to do it if time permits. I have to get a fresh batch of resin to do it. I will let you know.

Some updates on BBQ:

I have managed to empty my resin to the last drop and managed to do some parts...

Tank is painted and ready for weathering..

Parts casted for customizing BBQ

Water Gun! Full cast.

Shoulder Pads. Noticed its fully assembled with metal straps holder for the front tank.

Fully casted chest tank.

Back