Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drunk, once finished I will see if it will get enough interest for me to cast it.

Also, I'm sure a lot of the group probably has Creg.'s Snake Head which I missed out in but is anyone else interested in this streamlined looking one that pace made? I honestly really like this take and would want it.

I need on all 3 lists please and @pace I still need your paypal, I've been patiently waiting for you to get back to me because you said how busy you were. Thanks in advance!

Hi Drunk, thanks for dropping by again. I have deleted some of my messages and forgot what sculpt you need. Please let me know again so I can prep it.

and also to show you that I have casted my own snake eyes head sculpt version. There are a lot of others out there but this is my own interpretation. Let me know if you are interested.

Big thanks to all the support again for this project guys.

List updated as of today:
Scrappy's launcher
1. dave 10878
2. Fuzzhead
3. Evilface
4. SF
5. Ultra
6. Niltusk
7. Skiman
8. Kozin +/- sculpt
9. blb700
10. DrunkIronRabit

Dialtones Pack
1. SF
2. Ultra
3. Fuzzhead
4. Kozin
5. Scifi
6. blb700
7. DrunkIronRabit
8. RangerRick
9. YT74

BBQ
1. Ultra
2. Fuzzhead
3. EF
4. Kosin +/- sculpt
5. Skiman
6. blb700
7.DrunkIronRabit
8. RangerRick

Ok guys. This is the completed pre-primed model of Scrappy's launcher. This is really a heavy solid piece with a lot of full cast resin parts (total of 35 individual pieces). My hands are so sore doing this. LOL! Took a lot of time too! I know its all worth it to get to this stage and to give you guys an accurate Scraps launcher as possible. All of you guys here are awesome and keeps me going with small projects like this despite the very few interest in our Joes. So lets keep this forum alive!

Internal details and structure.

Elevation angle.

Guys, just bare with me as I have to make 9 more!!!!!!

Hey Pace,
This is really turning out beautifully! What an amazing talent you have.
I have one question though, and I'm not trying to sound ungrateful,...
Will you also be making the remote control and some type of port on the launcher to include a cable line?

Thanks Ultra! The port is already there, as you can see on the 2 cylindrical structure on the right side of the ventilation fan. Its not drilled out yet. This is in keeping with the original design of the actual toy. All is needed is a thin paracord to make it as flexible as possible to represent the cables. As for the remote control, i will try to make it.

This is your calling pace. God put you here So we could have awesome weapons and vehicles for the 1/6 line. Thank you pace and god

Ok boys, time for some updates:

The model launcher is primed and ready for painting. Just to get some feedback from the expert, I have seen some launcher painted all black and some in dark grey. Which do you guys prefer?

Now for all those on the list for this launchers. I will build 10 launchers only. Thanks for supporting this project guys.

Ultra - Painted OG black and red
Ski - primed
EF - primed
Dave - Painted OG black and red
Kozin - Painted OG black and red
SF - Painted OG black and red

Rest can let me know. I will paint it OG colours (black and red missiles)

Black and red please. While I can paint it, my wife has my calendar booked with a honey-do list a mile long:crying

Back