Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok gents....

Scrappy's launcher
1. dave 10878
2. Fuzzhead
3. Evilface
4. SF
5. Ultra
6. Niltusk
7. Skiman

Dialtones Pack
1. SF
2. Ultra
3. Fuzzhead

BBQ
1. Ultra
2. Fuzzhead
3. ?EF

Thanks guys. Hope we can still continue to trickle down customs......Ski glad to have you back on this! Where's King?, Spiderrogue get back here!

Glad to be back here friend, I have some unfinished business to attend to here at the Joe headquarters. :lecture :wink1:

Ski

Add me to the list for Scrappy, Dial-Tone and BBQ. I need to get in touch with you for the heads as well.

John

Ok gents....

Scrappy's launcher
1. dave 10878
2. Fuzzhead
3. Evilface
4. SF
5. Ultra
6. Niltusk
7. Skiman

Dialtones Pack
1. SF
2. Ultra
3. Fuzzhead

BBQ
1. Ultra
2. Fuzzhead
3. ?EF

Thanks guys. Hope we can still continue to trickle down customs......Ski glad to have you back on this! Where's King?, Spiderrogue get back here!

Ok gents....

Scrappy's launcher
1. dave 10878
2. Fuzzhead
3. Evilface
4. SF
5. Ultra
6. Niltusk
7. Skiman

Dialtones Pack
1. SF
2. Ultra
3. Fuzzhead

BBQ
1. Ultra
2. Fuzzhead
3. ?EF

yes to BBQ's tanks.

EF, no probs mate. I will add you up for BBQ.

Rogue, glad to see you dropping by. Any update on Scraps vest? I saw dave's work with your vest, excellent work. Can you make a solid heavy duty harness for Dialtone's pack?

Ok gents.... List updated. Update me if I'm missing somebody. Thanks ! Hope we can continue to keep this small group alive for the Joe's community.

Scrappy's launcher
1. dave 10878
2. Fuzzhead
3. Evilface
4. SF
5. Ultra
6. Niltusk
7. Skiman
8. Kozin +/- sculpt

Dialtones Pack
1. SF
2. Ultra
3. Fuzzhead
4. Kozin
5. Scifi

BBQ
1. Ultra
2. Fuzzhead
3. EF
4. Kosin +/- sculpt

Small updates:

Started on the first 2 launchers. You can also see the casted parts and details on it. Launcher box is very difficult to make to maintain great accuracy, keep the weight of the launcher down and needs to be very strong. I will take my time on this because I want it to be precise as possible.

Side vents and mesh details...

Cooling vents with mesh details...

Cooling fan details....

Big thanks to all the support for this project guys.

List updated:
Scrappy's launcher
1. dave 10878
2. Fuzzhead
3. Evilface
4. SF
5. Ultra
6. Niltusk
7. Skiman
8. Kozin +/- sculpt
9. blb700

Dialtones Pack
1. SF
2. Ultra
3. Fuzzhead
4. Kozin
5. Scifi
6. blb700

BBQ
1. Ultra
2. Fuzzhead
3. EF
4. Kosin +/- sculpt
5. Skiman
6. blb700

I need on all 3 lists please and @pace I still need your paypal, I've been patiently waiting for you to get back to me because you said how busy you were. Thanks in advance!

Back