Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! This stuff is looking next level, thank you for bringing your A Game :yess:

Can't wait for the launcher mate, scrap iron will soon be complete
e04700cddc81f74a2b0a4b08171c25b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok..... I have done another detailed part of the launcher. Here you can see the pivot ball joint for displaying the launcher with elevation, depression and rotation. You can also see the 2 missile I detailed and fully casted. This Launcher is a model of its own and hope you guys will like this as much as I have fun creating it. I will try to find the list of those who wants this or still wanting this. You can list up here again as I know others lost interest with the joe lines but I think there are a few hardcore fans here.

Thanks Gents!

You could get a job working for a toy company, your work is of the highest level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!

So far I got (SI's launcher)
1. dave10878
2. Fuzzhead
3. ?SF (on list for Dialtone's pack)
4. EF - How did I forgot!

Please feel free to add your name if still interested

Ok gents....

Scrappy's launcher
1. dave 10878
2. Fuzzhead
3. Evilface
4. SF
5. Ultra
6. Niltusk
7. Skiman

Dialtones Pack
1. SF
2. Ultra
3. Fuzzhead

BBQ
1. Ultra
2. Fuzzhead
3. ?EF

Thanks guys. Hope we can still continue to trickle down customs......Ski glad to have you back on this! Where's King?, Spiderrogue get back here!

Updates on the Launcher....

Here you can see the pivot ball base with its details added.

This is the back area of the pivot ball base showing you the ventilation grills I added.

This is just to demonstrate the angle that the pivot ball can move to give you a wide choices of display for this launcher.

Details on the inside of the launcher housing the two missiles.

This is the details I have casted. You can see the raw resin pieces and the details are all intricate and captured very well. Note the main superstructure is yet to be moulded and casted. You can appreciate the details I have added including the photo etch screen.

The launcher tilting up for an aerial attack launch.

Back