Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now time for some work in progress updates.......... still a long way to go guys. Just bare with me. This is just the master and once done I will still make the mould, cast it and assemble it for you. (Painting will be extra). This is a full kit with over 30 parts! This is all made to order and very limited if my time allows me. Thanks for supporting guys!

Details of the top part. Not done yet......more details will follow.

Note the extra hight I added. Planning to add pivot ball to have options to rotate and elevate.

Trying to be as close to the original toy production as possible with a touch of realism (bolts, wires etc...)
Tell me what you think guys so I can get it as close as possible. I don't want to disappoint the hardcore Joe fans here.

Carrying on what you are doing mate it's looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That launcher made me start a way to early ruff up of it's operator.

hammer_time_09.jpg

Thanks for all the positive comments guys.

Time to show you some updates....... The top details are more or less complete (minus the cables and wires). All details are in keeping with the original launcher from Scrap Iron (from its original release during the early 80's) to keep the accuracy and preserve the original look.

After this I will add my details to the inside of the launcher where the missiles are and detail the back part. I will also do the remote trigger mechanism.

All the details are temporarily attached on the top of the launcher for test fitting and easy for me to make a mould later. You can see the details here including the bolt heads.

Very impressive bro! What else do you plan on doing?

Last edited:
Back