Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The both look great pace, I'd be interested in your bat head for sure,
Are you still doing the eels project aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The both look great pace, I'd be interested in your bat head for sure,
Are you still doing the eels project aswell

Hey Dave, thanks. I have less time to do this things as we speak. Its been a miracle that I have managed to put a small amount of work on this today. Regarding the EELS, I hope I can put time on it too.

I fully understand I wish I could do more on my bashes but with my work and family to look after I'm lucky if I get a few hours a week at the moment
But slowly and surely we'll get these bashes done
Keep up the excellent work my friend

BATs is looking great! Can you post a pic of it next to sideshow head for size comparison?

Perfect!
Cheers guys!

Small updates: I think the hardest part of this scratch built back pack is how to simulate the "rings" on the lower half of the pack. So here it is guys......tell me what you guys think. Now that the hardest part to fabricate is done I can focus on the rest of the details including a movable mic piece.

Detail look...

I would be up for the Dialtone but certainly still anticipating BBQ accessories and Scrappy Rocket Launcher. Your stuff rocks!!!!!

I'd prefer your scrappy rocket launcher and head sculpts first but what you can get out I'm sure everyone will appreciate it

Ok guys, I will complete the launcher, BBQ's full pack, and Dialtone's pack. If all goes well I will concentrate on most of the joes and cobra's back packs and hardware.

Small updates....

Managed to do my own version of Snake Eyes.... This is a dry fit for now. Googles will be detailed.

Comparison to the stock head.

StealthFox might like this one....

Back