Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if the twins sets do well...maybe we can get him to do other stuff as well...spirit for one...CC for two...so on and so on...ive tried contacting Pace on FB and hadnt heard back from him..not sure what happened...

Gents I'm still around. Just lost the drive. I've been really busy with hospital work that there just no time to do anything else. I have been occupied with finishing my Membership with the Royal College of Physician. Hope thing will get easier and I can do small updates.

Pace send all your head casts to spidey or gregs custom sure they could cast them for you and pass on any sales minus there own costs, just a thought but would help get the line alive along with revival alliance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feels good to be back here. So many good work. Kinda miss the forum and all the chaps here. I will do some catching up in the next couple of days. I sprayed two layers of automotive 2 K clear coat on CC helmet to prep it for the white stripe on top. I barely finish it when rain starts drizzling down....so I have to stop as i'm spraying outside the house. The good ol' English weather! To say its spring time now is a bit to early!

Just want to say Hi to everyone here!

Matt, apologies for not getting back to you.

The good old English weather I live in Newcastle and we've had 4 seasons in one day
Glad to see your back on the board

Still need your scrap iron sculpt lol

Hi Dave, yep the forecast down here was light shower earlier. I was expecting a hint of a sunny day mid afternoon but did not last long. Scrappy will be casted soon Dave, I will update you once its out of the mould. Hospital admission is just non stop....NHS can barely cope.

Not a problem mate, keep up the good work on our nhs and lets hope after the next election your get some more support

^^no worries..life is more important than "dolls" lol...

tumblr_inline_n5clvbB16D1r64lal.gif

Ok guys. Here are the face plates....all chromed. I will let it cure for a day and will do a clear coat on them to seal and protect it.

The helmets are coated with 2K clear to protect it. I will paint the white band/stripe later on. This will be the squared edge on the front keeping with the original ARAH figure.

Here are the first batch of helmet and face plates I did several months ago. 3 of the face plate on the left had some minor defects and is a no go for my standard so I will keep them and re-do them if I had time. From what I have heard from feed back likely nobody will want this anyway so I will keep them unless somebody fancy it here.

Total head sculpt done. No more production after this as it took a lot of my time especially the painting and chroming stage. It is also been expensive for me.

Mock up views....

Ok guys it won't be long. I try to recheck on this thread for the people who wanted it. Thanks for waiting and understanding my delays.

Hey PM,
Glad to see that your back!
Its hard to find quality work from skilled individuals like yourself, so in that itself I want to thank you for your time and talents.
I understand that you have your carrier to tend to but please try not to forget what fun this hobby can be.
Please, when you have a chance and have an idea what each piece will cast, pm me.
Once again, and I'm sure I speak for all of us here on the G.I.Joe forum...
THANK YOU!

Back