Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny I was just looking at my Eddie Munster CC and wondering the same thing last night. That thing has to go!

Does anyone know if we are still going to get the Cobra Commander head sculpt?

Pace is likely busy locked up in a hole making and pulling moulds like Mando and Ski! I hope! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very excited but patient. Christmas is right around the corner so I could wait.

Rick

Hi gents! Its been a while since I last checked in. I was so busy preparing for my specialty exams and been of the radar for a while. Its hard to get back to the groove but will try. Hope I can get back to this. My mind is still in studying mode. Will do some catching up in the next few weeks......

Hi gents! Its been a while since I last checked in. I was so busy preparing for my specialty exams and been of the radar for a while. Its hard to get back to the groove but will try. Hope I can get back to this. My mind is still in studying mode. Will do some catching up in the next few weeks......

omg..he's alive!!! wow..nice to see ya again...been kinda worried lately...lol

Hope exams went well. Good work takes time...............but I can't wait for BBQ and Scrap Iron

Rick

Back