Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What body did you use?

i originally just used a different joe pro body..but have since swapped it out to a DX luke skinny body...looks better..
10555251_10202417128524697_1777327691_n_zpscb64ac9c.jpg

and once i get this kick butt HS..he will look even better....

i originally just used a different joe pro body..but have since swapped it out to a DX luke skinny body...looks better..
10555251_10202417128524697_1777327691_n_zpscb64ac9c.jpg

and once i get this kick butt HS..he will look even better....

Rogue the body is well balanced out. Big improvement to the stock. What did you do to that belt with small pouches? Where did you managed to get those or did you tailored it?

No time to paint due to bad weather for the past day so I decided to do a bit of sculpting and this is what I have done.......

Where's the grill?

This is a bit rough and needs finishing touches and I have to drill the hole for the neck attachment. Then casting can proceed. Spiderrougue might be the right person to do his uniform. I will do all his gears and backpack next. The shape is very difficult, and proportion is also a pain to do.

Some more shots.....

The face plate needs to be scribed. The pencil mark is a guide.

Future Joes projects on the works...

My 88 SS camo pattern. Once all done Rouge will do some magic to it.

Closer look at the pattern.

Nice job on BBQ! I'm trying to figure out how to sculpt a helmet for the Interrogator...

Barbeque looks amazing, so does everything else, great work! Make sure I'm on the Barbeque list please! ;)

Barbeque looks good! Awesome sculpt and really looking forward to more of your works.

Thanks gents! I still have to do Eels back pack then Cue's chest and shoulder's attachment and also his backpack. Just list your self here if you want one this way I can look through it. Blowtorch and Airtight would be nice to do but I will see.

I'm not understanding the "needs to be scribed" thing on BBQ, he looks ready to roll out. :clap

Re: Cobra commander

I would have just used the stock one. At least it's chromed and displays nicely.

But you do get an E for effort.

Well done for not waiting to see the finished product before leaving an a**hole comment...

Back