Gary Oldman in hot water!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go to Riddick and Difabio for my important street news...and no other!...both are on speed dial...Before these two guys it used to be Kermit the Frog...LOL

He just made my youtube search list.

I've watched that set a few times since Psycho posted it, I dig it. I'm surprised I'd never heard of him. Sometimes people don't get the audience they deserve in their own backyards.

I don't get it... looks like he lost his cool. If you're gonna lose your cool on twitter or instagram or what have you, you need to skill up.

They were saying vile things to him, and he did lose his cool. He let his New Yawker show and gave as good as he got. :lol He deleted them and apologized. Now he'll have to give some anorexic organization some money so they'll forgive him.

He didn't know the hashtag he used was offensive to anorexics. If I were a celebrity, I sure as hell wouldn't use twitter. People are nuts on there.

They were saying vile things to him, and he did lose his cool. He let his New Yawker show and gave as good as he got. :lol He deleted them and apologized. Now he'll have to give some anorexic organization some money so they'll forgive him.

He didn't know the hashtag he used was offensive to anorexics. If I were a celebrity, I sure as hell wouldn't use twitter. People are nuts on there.

What is it with everyone's thirst for an apology? And a celebrity's readiness to offer it? And monetary compensation? WTF? Like an apology on its own isn't worth anything unless it's lined with a green bill?

Yup, it's crazy... but it's 2014. Surely the guy had to know what he was setting himself up for.

What is it with everyone's thirst for an apology? And a celebrity's readiness to offer it? And monetary compensation? WTF? Like an apology on its own isn't worth anything unless it's lined with a green bill?

Yup, it's crazy... but it's 2014. Surely the guy had to know what he was setting himself up for.

Well, Adam isn't like a well healed celebrity. Just a down to earth guy that eats food for a living. Now they want to pull his new show because of this. It's just plain silly.

Anyway, that's the US these days.

I've watched that set a few times since Psycho posted it, I dig it. I'm surprised I'd never heard of him. Sometimes people don't get the audience they deserve in their own backyards.

You know what? I think I saw him playing down in my local once a few years back.

edit - haha! I did! just looked him up, he played in my pub in 2006. Sounds about right to me.

You know what? I think I saw him playing down in my local once a few years back.

edit - haha! I did! just looked him up, he played in my pub in 2006. Sounds about right to me.

I should get out to comedy nights more often. I had a student recently who was a comedy festival groupie. She's a really cool nerd who got to know some of the main acts going around - she's even sculpted 1/6 figures of them and given them to them as fan art. Coolest fan art they ever got I bet :)

Fat activist who is fat. Hooray.

:nono dont be a healthist

gOgRStv.jpg

:nono dont be a healthist

I do have to agree that people don't ask that question of thin people. There are ALOT of thin people who aren't healthy. And there are over weight people who are. There's more to it than that. And more power to them if they're happy being fat. But fat or thin, you shouldn't push your agendas on anyone.

Last edited:
Back