Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel that a new head sculpt for this figure will be in demand sometime in the future, any idea if we can start a group commission for sculpts? Or perhaps there are already sculpts being made/sold that I may not know about? Really interested in this, but I really don't want to drop $1,000 just to get one made.

I feel that a new head sculpt for this figure will be in demand sometime in the future, any idea if we can start a group commission for sculpts? Or perhaps there are already sculpts being made/sold that I may not know about? Really interested in this, but I really don't want to drop $1,000 just to get one made.

I'm with you dude.
Seriously! there is clearly demand for a better head sculpt, why isn't anybody stepping in?!?!?

I suggested in the past to get Sculptor Rocco involved. I know some of you may not like how he gets things done.
But I do believe his finished work does speak for itself. I've worked with him before on a few projects and have not had any issues.

I do think he could be one potential option.

Last edited:
So I managed to get in contact with "Pete's Paint Works' and he'll be setting up a group commission/interest thread on here for sculpts!

He'll set it up sometime this weekend and the goal is to get at least 10 people involved. So there's progress already.

So I managed to get in contact with "Pete's Paint Works' and he'll be setting up a group commission/interest thread on here for sculpts!

He'll set it up sometime this weekend and the goal is to get at least 10 people involved. So there's progress already.

How much is he charging for the head sculpts? I sure hope this isn't the same guy who charged nearly 200 USD for each individual unpainted head sculpt.

Last edited:
He said that with 10 people, the price would be 100.00 for each potential buyer. The more people involved, the more the price will drop.

Not familiar with the game, but loving the look of the figure. Looks like I’m about to go down the rabbit hole and preorder the figure and take my happy ass to Amazon to order the complete edition for my Xbox.

Being a nerd is so expensive sometimes. Damn. LOL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not familiar with the game, but loving the look of the figure. Looks like I’m about to go down the rabbit hole and preorder the figure and take my happy ass to Amazon to order the complete edition for my Xbox.

Being a nerd is so expensive sometimes. Damn. LOL!!!

Play the game, and I bet you'll want this figure even more after. This is one of the BEST video games I have ever played. Maybe top 3. And I have been gaming since the original NES days.

Play the game, and I bet you'll want this figure even more after. This is one of the BEST video games I have ever played. Maybe top 3. And I have been gaming since the original NES days.

I’m an old gamer myself. Cough. Back to the Atari 2600, yeah I’m in my late 40’s! I’ve never been an RPG type gamer. Loved Soul Reaver, always been a fan of Tomb Raider, Zelda, Assassin’s Creed, and Red Dead games. I’ve never been one that felt like I needed to play online (my boys feel it’s the only way they can play) to enjoy a game, in fact I prefer the single person story mode. With that said I started watching reviews for Witcher 3 and the reviews and game play videos look amazing. The fact you can easily log 100+ hours playing is a bonus for me.

Sooooo, I’ve ordered the complete edition of Witcher 3, with all the extras and 16 DLCs....also downloaded the free soundtrack to my Amazon Music App....so Kool Aid drank! LOL!!!!

Was reading this whole post. Granted I’m the newbie and haven’t spent 100+ hours with the game...haven’t spent any since I haven’t got it yet, be here Saturday....I love Prime. I’m not completely understand the hate for the CMToys head sculpt. Again not an expert or too familiar with the character as of yet but this doesn’t seem to be too far off, or at least something a simple re-paint couldn’t fix. To be honest it was only after seeing pictures of the figure that I became interested in the game.

bcea2e47b9152ec5de021947338e8a82.jpg

I think it looks pretty good. Sure the face is too oval, chubby and tanned but it will definitely look better repainted (or with updated head) and the outfit is very close. That said, i'm probably going to wait for in-hand photos just in case it turns out looking like guff upon release. Is there any update on when this will be out?

Back