CM Predator Finally!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people who have gotten theirs over on Statue Forum have had issues. Good luck to everyone who gets theirs. Ill be getting mine mid-December when BBTS gets their stock in........

WOW.....thats a really long thread, but i think i would rather wait for a undamaged piece on ebay to show up instead of ordering direct from one of the sis companies, its just way to expensive and big to have to return if one were to get a damaged piece.

WOW.....thats a really long thread, but i think i would rather wait for a undamaged piece on ebay to show up instead of ordering direct from one of the sis companies, its just way to expensive and big to have to return if one were to get a damaged piece.

that could be a bad move ..... i see these selling out and with the amout of returns this will probaly lower the final quantity produced

END result = Higher prices

you snooze you lose ... could be the case

that could be a bad move ..... i see these selling out and with the amout of returns this will probaly lower the final quantity produced

END result = Higher prices

you snooze you lose ... could be the case

maybe.......but i dont have 2k on me right now anyways, so i have no choice but to wait and c, theres a cm pred on ebay right now, u use live cashback, u end up saving 200 right there on one :naughty, but i will try and c if i can nab one with real time pics sometime next year

maybe.......but i dont have 2k on me right now anyways, so i have no choice but to wait and c, theres a cm pred on ebay right now, u use live cashback, u end up saving 200 right there on one :naughty, but i will try and c if i can nab one with real time pics sometime next year

You and everybody else, especially for collectibles :) Money is tight right now with the holidays, not to mention the economy is still in the pooper. I have to believe this will still be around in a year or two. I want one, but I can't bring myself to spend that much. If I find a crazy deal, I'm all over it.

That one on Ebay is a preorder for March 09, so beware the Ebay/Paypal shaft.

You and everybody else, especially for collectibles :) Money is tight right now with the holidays, not to mention the economy is still in the pooper. I have to believe this will still be around in a year or two. I want one, but I can't bring myself to spend that much. If I find a crazy deal, I'm all over it.

That one on Ebay is a preorder for March 09, so beware the Ebay/Paypal shaft.

I agree, I think this one will still be around for a while. I've really wanted it, but I had to cancel because it's a serious investment and I just don't want to take the risk right now. I've heard some of those who did purchase it have had issues, so hopefully those kinks get worked out in later production too.

Back