CM Predator Finally!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats true man, I can only have one at the moment so I went with the CM, hoping to pick up a SS later on...

c though SS only made 300, so their going to b very dried up and hard to find by then..........that was my reasoning for getting the SS one first compared to what almost a 1,000 of the CM being made

Predator11-21-08p.jpg

Predator11-21-08n.jpg

Predator11-21-08m.jpg

more comin

AMAZING STATUE!!!!!!!! congrats

Thats true man, I can only have one at the moment so I went with the CM, hoping to pick up a SS later on...
you already had a ss one, then sold it, i still can't believe you sold it,but it mite have been the right thing to do, prices mite come down after the cm release, then you could pick up another at a better price.

you already had a ss one, then sold it, i still can't believe you sold it,but it mite have been the right thing to do, prices mite come down after the cm release, then you could pick up another at a better price.

Thats right, I know I will find a SS Maquette for 1k later on, a non Exc. ofcourse..

Can some of the folks who have one of these post some more pics? Also, can you tell us if you've had any problems or not with the statue. I'm seriously considering getting one, but I want to make sure Cinemaquette works out some of the bugs in the sculpt.

I will receive mine by the end of this coming week, I will post pics and comments for y'all...

Yaay! I was hoping to see more pics and get some input on this piece.

Back