CM Endo finally arrives!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody thinks the waste looks too long, or the chest looks too wide, or the pose looks like he's sticking his hip out just a little too gaylike? Looks like somebody shouted, "Hey T-800!", and the Endo turned quickly, "Huh?":lol

You forgot to attach the shoulder hoses.

Nobody thinks the waste looks too long, or the chest looks too wide, or the pose looks like he's sticking his hip out just a little too gaylike? Looks like somebody shouted, "Hey T-800!", and the Endo turned quickly, "Huh?":lol

I guess the pose comes from this movie sequence:

2vmewyo.gif

Yeah, I know where it comes from, but for some reason it just doesn't look as badass on the statue. I think if the camera angle weren't an issue in the movie, the pose might actually be a little different.

Judging by that clip, the waste on the statue IS too long. In the clip you only see about two of them. On the statue there's like fifteen showing.

The waist is too long. This has been discussed several times. Many people believe its based of the T3 endo but If you ever have a look at 'The Winston Effect' book, there are several endo's in there. Even the front cover has the endo in this pose.

Yes, I have. My brother has it. Great book much like the ADI AVP books. The Sideshow Queen bust and Pumpkinhead are also from the poses on that cover. You know, after looking at that cover again, this CM piece really is right, based on that.

Congrats dude , this thing is awesome !! but it seems like you forgot to
put the cables in the shoulders.

(check out this picture)
T800_4.jpg

Back