Cloverfield figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did you order the figure prefused? Also, does it say "backordered" but the ship date is today?
i ordered it the day they started taking them (in May, i think) and yeah it's been doing the "backordered" thing with the current date on it.
but, if you look at the actual page for the figure it has the shipping date at 12/15.

it's like they're not even aware that there might be cooler stuff coming out by xmas...
________
Silver Surfer Reviews

Last edited:
i ordered it the day they started taking them (in May, i think) and yeah it's been doing the "backordered" thing with the current date on it.
but, if you look at the actual page for the figure it has the shipping date at 12/15.

it's like they're not even aware that there might be cooler stuff coming out by xmas...

Same here... Interesting...

Also, did they charge your account for the full amount when you preordered it?

Looks like crap.

I have to say, the Cloverfield monster is one of the most disappointing creature designs in recent memory.

It sort of worked in the movie because they never showed it. I think I prefer that "fake" that was circulating, the whale with the tentacles.

eh this whole movie was pretty disappointing, could of been way better. there is a difference between leaving things up to the audience's imagination and just being a jerk and not even trying to explain anything. they should not make a sequel because this time i will just read spoilers from home.

I agree 110%.
Count me out for the sequel, I got tired of being jerked around by the Cloverfield film makers.
I was so disappointed in the reveal of the monster. It is a terrible design.
I hate the way it looks.
I'd wait until this lump of plastic shows up at Big Lots for $9.99, even at that, I wouldn't spend the money.

I agree 110%.
Count me out for the sequel, I got tired of being jerked around by the Cloverfield film makers.
I was so disappointed in the reveal of the monster. It is a terrible design.
I hate the way it looks.
I'd wait until this lump of plastic shows up at Big Lots for $9.99, even at that, I wouldn't spend the money.

Disagree...and you wont find it in stores. Ever.

If this thing were cheaper (and by all means, it should be), I'd happily drop some cash for it simply to add it to my kaiju/giant monster toy collection, which has Godzilla, king kong, gamera, stay puft, among others.

The Cloverfield design isn't anywhere near my favorite, but it's still a decent giant monster that I'd like a toy of.

That movie was garbage, I bought the DVD and threw it in the garbage. They hardly showed the monster. Still cant believe people liked it.

That movie was garbage, I bought the DVD and threw it in the garbage. They hardly showed the monster. Still cant believe people liked it.

WHAT??? Man! Give it to someone here if you're just gonna throw it away!

Great movie IMO but I don't see the need for a figure.

Because its totally kickass and awesome. I still can't belive people DONT like it.

I personally think it was overrated, the characters were lame and I couldn't wait for them to die, bunch of preppy losers...
The effects were cool and all but personally, it was over hyped,
I'll take any Godzilla movie over this crap...

did you think it was gonna be Godzilla? you thought it was gonna be Godzilla, didn't you.

that's hilarious. go see Disaster Movie again and stay away from real movies.
________
Rambler six history

Last edited:
I like it better then Godzilla.

It was the coolest movie idea in a while. With all the internet hidden things, it was all cool. I didnt hate the characters, I loved the monster, it didnt make me sick, and the ending was fantastic. Loved it. Still do.

did you guys think it was gonna be Godzilla? you thought it was gonna be Godzilla, didn't you.

that's hilarious. go see Disaster Movie again and stay away from real movies.

Nope... I knew it wasn't Godzilla ...
Learn to read, I said: "I'd take any Godzilla movie over this crap..."
real movies pfff!!! :rotfl:rotfl
This movie is flawed in many ways... specially since it tried too hard to "not be a monster movie", and that's it's first and biggest mistake
The second one is having a story line around a bunch of preppy brats, who nobody cares about... except if you're one I guess... :rolleyes:
Third, New York... again!! Seriously??... Why are writers so stupified with NY anyways... is it really that hard to create your story somewhere else this days?...
You can change the monster for:
a) Earthquake
b) Tornado
c) Hurricane
d) God's fart

And it wouldn't make any difference...
I've seen some bad movies, but I rank this one at the same level as The day After Tomorrow, and ID4...
:yuck

I like it better then Godzilla.

It was the coolest movie idea in a while. With all the internet hidden things, it was all cool. I didnt hate the characters, I loved the monster, it didnt make me sick, and the ending was fantastic. Loved it. Still do.
see, i didn't get into the whole viral marketing thing before seeing the movie and i feel like i missed out on some stuff.
on the other hand, i heard about that thing falling into the ocean at the end wasn't the monster, but some satellite. and i don't get why that would be significant.
seems like it would've been cooler if it were a subtle indication of where the thing came from instead of a nod to the 10 people who followed the viral story.
was there actually anything worth checking out in the viral stuff?
________
Silversurfer Vaporizer

Last edited:
Back