Cloverfield figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, well, if i wasn't running around buying Falcons and Cloverfields i could afford that.

so, it's probably a good idea for you to just sell me yours.

You cant afford SS Jabba and his throne?! You dont work at Denny's do you?:lol

discuss.

hasbro_cloverfield_monster_toy_.jpg

ps
uh, i just did a quick search to see if i missed a thread about it. and while i was looking, i couldn't figure out where to put it (alien? monster? indiana jones?) , so here it is.

pps
who else ordered one? how long are they keeping it "back ordered"? hasbro told me it'd ship today... didn't happen.

There was already three threads existing about this.
Main thread:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28897
Others:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28930&highlight=Cloverfield
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28917&highlight=Cloverfield
If it's Hasbro, don't expect quality.

that's cool.

uh anyway, has anyone heard about an update on shipping? i just sent them an email asking about it.
________
Learning Disorders Advice

Last edited:
bah! pushed back to Christmas.

Availability: This product will begin shipping on or about 12/15.
Estimated Delivery Dates
Standard (7-10): 12/24 - 12/29
Priority (3-5): 12/18 - 12/22
Express (1-2): 12/16 - 12/17

stupid Jesus.
________
Vaporizer Affiliate Program

Last edited:
I have to say, the Cloverfield monster is one of the most disappointing creature designs in recent memory.

It sort of worked in the movie because they never showed it. I think I prefer that "fake" that was circulating, the whale with the tentacles.

eh this whole moving was pretty disappointing, could of been way better. there is a difference between leaving things up to the audience's imagination and just being a jerk and not even trying to explain anything. they should not make a sequel because this time i will just read spoilers from home.

I have to say, the Cloverfield monster is one of the most disappointing creature designs in recent memory.

It sort of worked in the movie because they never showed it. I think I prefer that "fake" that was circulating, the whale with the tentacles.
the whale thing wasn't cool, or original looking at all. i like what it is because it doesn't look much like anything from earth.
hell, why not just make it a giant lizard so everyone can whine about it not being godzilla... and then get pissed again because it's trying to be godzilla.

there's no pleasing some people.
more toys for me.
eh this whole moving was pretty disappointing, could of been way better. there is a difference between leaving things up to the audience's imagination and just being a jerk and not even trying to explain anything. they should not make a sequel because this time i will just read spoilers from home.
yes, because the scene with the scientist in a lab coat explaining everything to the audience isn't a retarded cliche from every monster movie ever.
monsters are always better without explanations.
________
Hotels in mexico

Last edited:
the whale thing wasn't cool, or original looking at all. i like what it is because it doesn't look much like anything from earth.
hell, why not just make it a giant lizard so everyone can whine about it not being godzilla... and then get pissed again because it's trying to be godzilla.

How can you say it doesn't look like anything from earth? It got limbs, clear arms and legs, a head, a mouth, eyes, etc. Looks very terrestrial to me. And that was my problem with it -- it wasn't distinctive enough to look truly "alien".

BTW, I was being facetious about the whale being a better design.

Probably because it isnt an Alien....

But still....100 bucks for a 14 inch Clovie....from Hasbro. No thanks.

They're not striking when the iron is cold, they're releasing it in time for the sequel. :rolleyes:

:lol:lol Touche :rolleyes

I will agree though, the Monster was kinda cooler before you saw him in all his emaciated glory here. Although, still if I saw that thing f'n up my town I'd be scared.

Hello, I've been lurking for a little while, decided to join up for this discussion...

I also ordered the Cloverfield Monster figure from Hasbro, and am also getting the whole "backorder/expected ship date: nowish/12/15" crap from them...

prefused, let's keep each other updated on our shipping status'. I really wanted this thing sooner rather than later. We've waited since January though, so what's two more months?

Oh and before I forget, I must defend the design of the Cloverfield monster! From following the ARG since it started, we know that it IS from earth, so the fact that it looks terrestrial is purposeful.

Hello, I've been lurking for a little while, decided to join up for this discussion...

I also ordered the Cloverfield Monster figure from Hasbro, and am also getting the whole "backorder/expected ship date: nowish/12/15" crap from them...

prefused, let's keep each other updated on our shipping status'. I really wanted this thing sooner rather than later. We've waited since January though, so what's two more months?
sounds good.
although Hasbro hasn't been so helpful with it so far. you'd think they could maybe pretend to care about getting people's money asap.
at least i'll have the hundred bucks in my account until xmas. assuming they don't charge until they decide they're not too lazy to ship the figure... or i find something better to spend it on and cancel the order.
________
LIST OF SUBARU TRANSMISSIONS SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited:
Probably because it isnt an Alien....

But still....100 bucks for a 14 inch Clovie....from Hasbro. No thanks.
i never said it was an alien.

and maybe if you make a few more posts about you not giving Hasbro $100 i'll finally take it seriously.
maybe not, though.
________
MARIJUANA TEST

Last edited:
Back