Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratz to everyone that got a shipping notice :D
I'm currious to see if the trooper PF is just a bigger version of the 1:6 version. Because there goes the word that SS will do the same with the Stormtrooper PF :dunno

decided to canel my EX. congrats whoever kept this, and on more on the waitlist to convert

Received my ex on Friday, and spent all day assembling a new Besta to put it on (try to get pic later).

WARNING: The head is adjustable and will probably arrive in some wonky position (mine was looking up). You have to really apply some force to get the head to move; you can feel the joint at the upper chest.
I hope this helps someone; I was about to start flaming CS.

Received my ex on Friday, and spent all day assembling a new Besta to put it on (try to get pic later).

WARNING: The head is adjustable and will probably arrive in some wonky position (mine was looking up). You have to really apply some force to get the head to move; you can feel the joint at the upper chest.
I hope this helps someone; I was about to start flaming CS.

Pics pls! With the head in a few positions if possible :wave

Pics as requested. It was a pain getting the head into position so I am not anxious to move it. I think the head is looking as far down as it will go.

Just to get these out of the way:
"Those pics are no good."
"Is it the flash that makes it look bad."
"The paint apps look terrible, I am glad I canceled."
"The pose is terrible, I am glad I canceled."
"The scale is off, I an glad I canceled."
"The sculpt is off, I am glad I canceled."

What these translate to:
"I can't afford it right now and want to bash it so it will be available later and I can pick it up cheap."

Enjoy

the weathering could have been better :monkey3

just kidding - thank you for the pics, and I look very forward to adding him to the collection.

Pics as requested. It was a pain getting the head into position so I am not anxious to move it. I think the head is looking as far down as it will go.

What these translate to:
"I can't afford it right now and want to bash it so it will be available later and I can pick it up cheap."

Enjoy
He looks great. Thanks for the pics. Congrats! :rock

What these translate to:

:lol

looks great.

What these translate to:

Enjoy

Thanks for the pictures man. The clone looks good :clap

Thanks for posting those pics Rockhammer! Hi B and Anakin, hello to everyone :)

Back