Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on an Ex for this one? Maybe a busted-up Battle Droid on the base? Or at least a Battle Droid head, sort of like the LOTR Legolas PF.

I hope the Stormtrooper PF is at SDCC...but this will get ordered as well..Awesome pose...

Looking at the picture and since they say it's a premium format, the black material under the armor looks kind of fuzzy so it's definitely a sort of fabric.

I wonder if it will be a completly sculpted piece like the Yoda & Clone or will this one be mixed media? i.e the body suit is fabric.

Wondering the same thing...

Looking at the picture and since they say it's a premium format, the black material under the armor looks kind of fuzzy so it's definitely a sort of fabric.

Could be, but its hard to tell. Not really a PF if its all sculpted, the one with Yoda got by since he had robes.

It's nice, but seriously....STORMTROOPER. Are SS smoking cones or something? Everyone has been hammering them forever for a Stormtrooper and they keep feeding us EU fodder and neglecting the OT.

Bizarre:slap

Tom's going to be happy. :lol

I probably would have shed a few little tears of joy if they had actually announced a Stormtrooper PF at SDCC. In my opinion and for my tastes, this is a heck of a lot better than we've been seeing lately--but I'm still going to have to pass on it and keep on waiting for a Stormtrooper or one of the droids or the Emperor or Chewbacca or Greedo, etc. But it's a step in the right direction.

I probably would have shed a few little tears of joy if they had actually announced a Stormtrooper PF at SDCC. In my opinion and for my tastes, this is a heck of a lot better than we've been seeing lately--but I'm still going to have to pass on it and keep on waiting for a Stormtrooper or one of the droids or the Emperor or Chewbacca or Greedo, etc. But it's a step in the right direction.

:lecture And that's at least one from my list of 100 other characters better than Reindeer Maul.

I'm good for the Clone. Please bring Snow or Stormtrooper soon.

Back