Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a little late getting on the waitlist just after the EX sold out. I converted 2 days ago. The EX is a must have on this one, IMO.

He is awesome. If i wasn't on the wait list for the Commander Cody Bust i would get him. Cant afford both right now so I'm just hoping Cody goes through. I would like to see a Phase 2 PF in the near future, i would definitely pick that up, but i would like some color on the armor this time.

Canceled my exclusive yesterday, too many things coming at once again. I hope someone gets a wait list conversion!

got my final flex payment on March 20 for the EX, hopefully i'll have the money to pay it off before that. :yess:

Cancelled my ex also, didn't have a problem with the piece itself, I just have about 5 other things shipping this month that I want more.

Hope someone gets mine!

tempting to cancel my Ex. like everybody i got to many things coming up and this would be further down the list.hmm decision, decisions

Back