Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e4_HanSoloStormtrooper_Big_6.jpg

:cool:

Didnt Sideshow say there would actually be two troopers. If thats the case it could be Luke and Han. If that is the case I will get two of those too.

I think the change-o-head is a great exclusive. If you like prefer the look of AOTC trooper than it's great, and if u love the ROTS trooper more great for you as well. And if u get sick of one just change it...it's like two in one.

how do they only charge $5 more for this big ex accessory, but $10 more for the 12" Beachhead ex?

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

guys can i check if its mentioned anywhere that the head is movable?

The promo shots seem to show it looking in different angles.

TIA.

"'Star Wars' fans will be elated to learn that the edition size for Sideshow Collectibles' Exclusive Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure has been set at just 500 pieces!"

:rock

I got my order in late for the Ex version. I placed it Friday and I hope my waitlist converts.

"'Star Wars' fans will be elated to learn that the edition size for Sideshow Collectibles' Exclusive Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure has been set at just 500 pieces!"

:rock

Some one write this down: IC says this is going to be one hell of a statue. do what you have to do to keep this one guys, it's a keeper.

This statue indeed looks like one of the best to come out in a long time, only 500 for the exclusive so this one will be hard to find.

got notice the exclusive is being charged in a few weeks. He should be on the way in March.

23 Days Notice received. Cards will be charged beginning 1st March! The Exclusive is basically a 2 in 1. For those who are still deciding, get on that waitlist now! :)

Given that this thread has only 12 pages, is it a safe bet that the ex will be in-stock once this is released?

I would not be surprised. that has been the pattern for almost every Sideshow product the last year or two. But, he won't be around too long...

Given that this thread has only 12 pages, is it a safe bet that the ex will be in-stock once this is released?

I don't think so, I think it only has 12 pages as not many are complaining about this statue which looks great and people are not talking much about this cause of that, cause it's perfectly executed for the character... there's nothing to change about it, everybody just want to have him in hand soon! and about being in stock again... well i don't see many canceling this! but I think anyway many waitlists will be activated for the ex!

I hope I dont have to cancel this, not sure if im gonna have the funds for him but I think he looks great and this is one of those exclusives that is a must!

Back