Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The company is full of tyrants and they are starting to command people to bow down to them lately and people are gladly doing it, the " rules " they are setting up for their products are what communists love.

That's because fans of Apple bend over for anything that the company throws out even if it's the same thing as before. Their laptops are overpriced and Macs in general are nothing special unless you do video editing, other than that Windows/Linux/Ubuntu are superior.

Sounds like SS fans too :rotfl

Wow,

This clone PF looks pretty cool, especially the EX Version, it is anybody selling one?

The EX was still available at SSC until fairly recently. I don't know what they go for, but I ain't selling. This is a very cool piece.

The EX was still available at SSC until fairly recently. I don't know what they go for, but I ain't selling. This is a very cool piece.
For sure it is a great piece, I just got my first PF Stormtrooper and now I'm itching to get the Clone, I just saw one EX for $319 + shipping :clap, is that a good price?

I think this is a mistake, what you guys think?

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IAB4V2/ref=s9_simh_gw_p21_d0_g21_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=18FMMQYN4VG195D0RNX0&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846[/ame]

Well they are showing a pic of the exclusive but I'd probably contact them and ask for confirmation if I was thinking about ordering and had doubts.

Well they are showing a pic of the exclusive but I'd probably contact them and ask for confirmation if I was thinking about ordering and had doubts.

I did, and was told they only go by what is in the picture and description, they can't guarantee the PF is actually an EX :cuckoo:

I did, and was told they only go by what is in the picture and description, they can't guarantee the PF is actually an EX :cuckoo:

I actually have an exclusive for sale on my sale thread if you are interested. Prices are negotiable of course. I can actually confirm mine is an EX version :lol

I got some other SW PFs in there too if anyone is interested. Read my intro and send me a PM. I'll get back to anyone who sent me a PM in the morning after I get off Army PT.

Recently aquired this Clone Trooper Exclusive (137/500) :yess:
ct2.jpg
ct1.jpg

ct6.jpg
ct5.jpg

2-1.jpg
3-1.jpg

ct3.jpg

ct4.jpg

Ha, yeah! Stinks that the "white" paint application is different for both, but at the same time it helps distinguish the two.

Great pics. I love my Clone Trooper PF EX as well. I still need to pick up a Rex. The two look great together.

Great pics. I love my Clone Trooper PF EX as well. I still need to pick up a Rex. The two look great together.

Thank you! Yeah, they definitely display well together! Between the two Rex is way more dynamic & clearly worth adding to your collection! I highly recommend him!
Bring on Commader Cody & Gree PFF next!

Back