Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool Video. The gun on mine does not fit in his hand as nicely as that either. The wrist slot will not go far enough back so the gun just kind of rests on top of his thumb instead of his palm... again, i could try and jam it in there further but don't wan to break it.

Got mine and nothing was wrong with it :D

Really nice piece the base is a lot bigger then i expected though for some reason, I guess im just sue to the round bases on the two i have.

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1082-1.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

Got mine and nothing was wrong with it :D

Really nice piece the base is a lot bigger then i expected though for some reason, I guess im just sue to the round bases on the two i have.

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1082-1.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

nice pics man. mine will be here end may :blissy

Just got mine the other day. Loving the pose and the fact that you can move the head side to side, which makes for great posing. Problem with mine, one of my helmet came with a scratch at the front. Will have to send away for a replacement. Other than that, its a great piece. One question though, are we supposed to get a smaller blaster with this statue. The box shows that the trooper is holding a smaller blaster. Anybody know anything about this?

I have both the EX and the regular versions and they are showing the blaster he is holding. :lecture As a matter of fact the only difference with the box is the little exclusive sticker on the lower right corner on the front of the box.

Yes you're right, I just had another look at the box. The picture was on the small side of the box with a front on shot of the statue. The picture made the depth deceiving, making the gum seem smaller than it really is. Same gun in all the pictures on the box...phew.. thought i missed out on something again. Thanks Chaosorb.

OK, another issue with mine after getting my replacement head, which is now fine. Does the feet with the peg on any of your statue have any slight movement in it? Mine moves a little and am concerned if I have an internal break which is hidden under the armor and clothing, can someone confirm this for me? I don't want to ask for a replacement body now :(

OK, another issue with mine after getting my replacement head, which is now fine. Does the feet with the peg on any of your statue have any slight movement in it? Mine moves a little and am concerned if I have an internal break which is hidden under the armor and clothing, can someone confirm this for me? I don't want to ask for a replacement body now :(

,,,,you mean like rotate to the right and left a little??? yes,,,it will just a little,,,just set it in place and leave it though,,,,

,,,,you mean like rotate to the right and left a little??? yes,,,it will just a little,,,just set it in place and leave it though,,,,

Thanks for the reply Bastilla. I have a bit of a dilemma now. I tried to move the next joint as ppl have said it can move left, right up and down. I did this with a bit of force and I thought it was okay. Now when I removed the helmet the strength of the magnet actually pulled the neck joint from the body. I asked SS for a replacement body as I was concerned about the leg and now the neck joint but they said they have no more replacements. They offered me a $45 refund. What should I do, should I take the refund or just get a full refund as I don't want a damaged statue. If I take the refund can I be able to re-purchase another EX Clone Trooper as it is still in stock? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reply Bastilla. I have a bit of a dilemma now. I tried to move the next joint as ppl have said it can move left, right up and down. I did this with a bit of force and I thought it was okay. Now when I removed the helmet the strength of the magnet actually pulled the neck joint from the body. I asked SS for a replacement body as I was concerned about the leg and now the neck joint but they said they have no more replacements. They offered me a $45 refund. What should I do, should I take the refund or just get a full refund as I don't want a damaged statue. If I take the refund can I be able to re-purchase another EX Clone Trooper as it is still in stock? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Can you even get a refund since you're the reason it's broken? :lecture

Can you even get a refund since you're the reason it's broken? :lecture

Was offered a refund so I took it. Will have to smash the statue before they refund money back into my cart. Couldn't keep the statue knowing it was faulty. Again SS shows that their customer service is topnotch.

Was offered a refund so I took it. Will have to smash the statue before they refund money back into my cart. Couldn't keep the statue knowing it was faulty. Again SS shows that their customer service is topnotch.

You need to strap some fireworks to that thing! :lol

Yes and No, some of their other pieces are sold out like the Bucky exclusive!

Plus I was at the Apple Store tonight with my fiancee who bought an Air and damn people were spending money!

Actually Bucky is back in stock :lol

Yes and No, some of their other pieces are sold out like the Bucky exclusive!

Plus I was at the Apple Store tonight with my fiancee who bought an Air and damn people were spending money!

That's because fans of Apple bend over for anything that the company throws out even if it's the same thing as before. Their laptops are overpriced and Macs in general are nothing special unless you do video editing, other than that Windows/Linux/Ubuntu are superior.

Back