Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, it's the exclusive. I've already heard back from them. They are sending me a replacement body and, if everything is fine with that one, I'm to destroy the body that I have now.

Glad to hear a new body is on the way! :hi5:

So then you keep the EX number you were given, correct?
Just curious how that is usually handled is all.

Just got mine - amazing piece, mine came with the two heads loose and the visor of the 2nd phase helmet has a small scratch - kind of PO'd - Sideshow is killing me lately with defects :(.

Glad to hear a new body is on the way! :hi5:

So then you keep the EX number you were given, correct?
Just curious how that is usually handled is all.

Yeah, they are only sending me a body. So I'm keeping the base with the #, both clone heads, and the battle droid arm that I got with mine. I just need to destroy the broken body when I get the new one. I'm curious to see how they are going to package it.

Now that I think about it, I didn't even bother looking at the heads and battle droid arm. I'd better check and make sure those are okay.

Yeah, they are only sending me a body. So I'm keeping the base with the #, both clone heads, and the battle droid arm that I got with mine. I just need to destroy the broken body when I get the new one. I'm curious to see how they are going to package it.

Now that I think about it, I didn't even bother looking at the heads and battle droid arm. I'd better check and make sure those are okay.

And video tape the destruction of that body! :lol
I wants to see me some EXPLOSIONS!

Sorry, no video, just a pic.

decloned.jpg

A mini-bump...

For those on the fence about this piece, gohastings has a 20% off sale, and this piece is included!!!

I just got my exclusive last week, very happy with him. Though i thought for some reason his head was supposed to move. i played with mine for a couple minutes the other day but didn't want to force anything too hard and risk breaking it. Is this not actually possible or am i missing something?

both of my exclusives move. They were stiff but I pushed hard. I figured better to find out if it's going to break now than later. Also they seem to be easier to move with the exclusive head on to me maybe bacause it's easier to grab onto. I would prefer to use the other head though since it is more common.

both of my exclusives move. They were stiff but I pushed hard. I figured better to find out if it's going to break now than later. Also they seem to be easier to move with the exclusive head on to me maybe bacause it's easier to grab onto. I would prefer to use the other head though since it is more common.

Same here.

When you talk about being able to move the heads I assume you mean up and down, not left to right, correct?

I cant move it left to right or up and down. its just an odd shaped peg coming out of the neck that fits an odd shaped hole in the helmet and it kind of feels like they are held together magnetically. I tried twisting the peg but it doesn't feel like it was ever meant to move. I definitely don't see or feel a ball joint.

I cant move it left to right or up and down. its just an odd shaped peg coming out of the neck that fits an odd shaped hole in the helmet and it kind of feels like they are held together magnetically. I tried twisting the peg but it doesn't feel like it was ever meant to move. I definitely don't see or feel a ball joint.

The ball joint is in the neck/chest area.

Mine moves freely up and down and side to side. It does take a little force to get it to first move, though.

I have the EX version and yeah the head on mine will not move. I'm not about to force it either. I tried to force it and I thought I might break it. I do have the regular version too but haven't opened it because I will probably sell it.

I have the EX version and yeah the head on mine will not move. I'm not about to force it either. I tried to force it and I thought I might break it. I do have the regular version too but haven't opened it because I will probably sell it.

It won't break. Don't worry :1-1:

Just won a brand new one unopened on ebay for a great price. Just hope there is no QC issues! has there been many major ones with this piece?

Sideshow Collectibles Clone Trooper Premium Format Out of Box

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j00aWqRGpfQ"]YouTube - Sideshow Collectibles Clone Trooper Premium Format Out of Box[/ame]

Thanks for the 'heads up' as it were!! Did not realise it moved and now looks so much better now i've adjusted it!! Don't be scared...just do it!!

Back