Cleopsis/Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Sideshow didn't get my verification email, and cancelled my Cleopsis print. Well, I just hope they made that 2nd drawing to a print so I can grab that one instead! :)

I'm pretty sure this is the next one:

xiy4uLY.png

It's by David Palumbo, the same artist who did the Kier and Xiall prints.

That artwork is so disorienting; there is nothing the least bit female about it, no ancient Egyptian female would have sat like that. Indeed, many in the present day would not sit like that, much less back the day when people were keeping up appearances.

With that said, when is the PO for this piece going up? I'd like to get that out of the way.

I'm hoping Spooktacular brings a flood of updates on this line. Would really like to see more of Cleopsis before being drawn to others!

QotD and Kier already 'flexed' for me and Shard is looking as a firm addition but this........this is pure fantasy overload and will be a definite for my RE Howard based theme. No disrespect to Tom and co over at SS as these characters are their creations and the tale being spun around them is certainly gathering pace! The detailing is phenomenal on these pieces, definitely a lot of love going into the creation.

Is this piece still going to have a removable mask?
I remember reading about it, but I may be confusing this piece with another.

*drums fingers on table*

Ok its Spooktacular and where is our preorder for this, dare I say it, spooktacular piece?!!

0d52b50a01e03f9c6d75cef32d8c0bdd.jpg

And go away Lady Kier, you are tempting me despite those immersion-breaking bare feet - and I don't have room for all this. Those blue skulls tho.

I spent way to much time the other night reading up on the characters. I skipped her but when I actually hopped in bed I couldn't resist and grabbed my cell phone for one last read. She was the most disappointing back story so far considering her cool character design. Got drunk with power is now on Death's dump list. I hope we get more literature on her because the design is really fascinating and has so much potential

She's the most intricate yet. The Queen and Kier benefit from not being decayed. Xiall is all bone and Cleopsis is embalmed. That's a lot of intensely detailed surface area. Her armor is off the charts too. But...$800?

I hope she's not too insane in price. i really don't want to give up on this line but the 4 I have are feeling more and more like those will be my COTD collection. Can't see Cleopsis being inexpensive at all. To much beautiful intricate work.

Back