Clearance sale , some old sideshow figs , cheap.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, vlad, blackbeard, and a couple of chimps for customs...great deal!! :monkey5

hey 100 posts only took 3 years lol!!!:fireworks

:mad:

Nothing for me yet. Typical.

I am glad to hear you guys are gettin' your stuff, though. So the packing was good? How were they shipped? UPS? USPS?

same here, was the perfect box for me as I needed to ship something out today...its already on the road again...poor box gets no rest lol! :cool:

Yeah I never received a tracking number and my status still doesn't show that it has shipped.

I think it's clear that he was just overwhelmed, and had he taken the time to update the status of all of the orders and send us Tracking #s it probably would just have delayed things more.

I think it's clear that he was just overwhelmed, and had he taken the time to update the status of all of the orders and send us Tracking #s it probably would just have delayed things more.

Oh, I know! I was one of the first to voice my understanding in regards to his situation.

That said, it does seem like the kind of thing that could be automated somehow. I'm not an e-tailer, but still; I have to imagine there's some kind of software out there that'll handle those e-mails for you.

I'm not complaining, though. I'm perfectly satisfied thus far (aside from being a little jealous of those of you who've gotten your figures, of course), it's really just an observation. :peace

I went through my order, it looks like vlad was the one that canceled. I am not sure why. Vlad was the one I wanted most ! Karma doesn't work! :rotfl

I got my first order of 4 figures. I made a second order of 7 more figures when the Civil War guys were put on sale! This was my Spooktacular!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my figures today as well. So much fun to get a big ol' box of stuff like this...

Oh, and Boot :love OHMSS Bond...

Kind of an underrated gem, really. Rock-solid head sculpt, strong paint, and a surprisingly effective outfit. I've wanted one for years and never pulled the trigger. Glad I finally did, especially for 15 buckeroos.

I'm also glad I spent $12 (though for a completely different reason) on my Mr. Roarke from Fantasy Islan...I mean, my Scaramanga from TMWTGG. It's actually nicely done overall, but I'm struggling to see how a repaint could bring even a little Christopher Lee out of this sculpt. No matter, I had to have one; After all, he is The Man With The Golden Gun and I'm glad I could get him at a bargain basement price.

I haven't opened any of the others yet, but I'm sure I'll love them, too. If nothing else, it's fun to take a stroll down Sideshow memory lane. There are elements to these figures that aren't quite up to snuff for today's market, but damned if they're not still top-quality products, and for us legitimate Sideshow Freaks, they carry bucket loads of charm...

Now that you mention it, this ABoyd sale actually was more exciting than Spook this year. :(

:lecture :lecture :lecture

I got my package today too. I'm in NY. I simply love the Twilight Zone figs and hope to get the rest someday. To all fellow collector's out there. ENJOY...

You really can't NOT enjoy these figures for the price. The sale refueled my interest in the Bond line--definitely need a Dalton now and maybe Pierce. I'm only just now realizing how great this line really was, even though I bought a Dr. No Connery 6 years ago. No other company would ever do all these characters now in 1/6.

Back