Clearance sale , some old sideshow figs , cheap.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 figs=16.49 for me. I live in nor cal and it may be a distance thing.

I've ordered from Aboyd many times and they're very reliable. I bought SS Wolf Man and Bela figure a couple of weeks ago from them. Always reasonably priced and fairly quick shipping, too.

You may want to email them. I ordered 4 figures and my shipping cost was only $13. Not sure what went wrong with your order, but something sounds off.

I ordered two and my shipping was 8 something.

3 figs=16.49 for me. I live in nor cal and it may be a distance thing.

Maybe it's because i'm on the east coast? I could've gone with UPS for $5 less but they're a pain in the ass and won't leave packages so I took USPS instead. Even still, that's pretty high. But at $22 a figure after shipping I really can't complain...

Just ordered 5 cool 12" figures I never picked up (Vlad, LAM, Wolfman, Blackbeard, and Frankenstein) for $90 shipped. No complaints. :rock

Not many. Between the time I placed ol' Cornelius and OHMSS Bond in the cart and I tried to check out, they were gone. Lame.

Sorry it happened to you, but that raises my confidence that I'll be getting what I ordered. :eek:

Oh, totally. That's kind of why I brought it up; Their system seems pretty solid. Once they sell out, it's off the table completely.

Besides, I managed to grab a couple of other figures on the cheap, so guess I'm happy enough. :cool:

Oh, totally. That's kind of why I brought it up; Their system seems pretty solid. Once they sell out, it's off the table completely.

Besides, I managed to grab a couple of other figures on the cheap, so guess I'm happy enough. :cool:

:duff Good. This was a good deal. I almost bought OHMS Bond for custom fodder, but passed. Still wondering about Dr. No.

Pix, do you think the Dr. No outfit dyed black or brown would work for the John Lennon custom?

7702R_image01.jpg

Hmmmm... For a Beatle suit? No.

Repainted for a circa 67 Summer of Love Lennon. Yes.

:D

Hmmmm...

A. You, like Prog, are happy to hear it because it all but confirms that, unlike some sites out there, A. Boyd (let's be honest, not exactly the first name in interweb commerce) keeps solid track of what they have, and thus, aren't likely to oversell an item.

B. You're making fun of me for stating what you feel is "obvious".

C. You've been waiting for weeks to bust out the baby gif and, dammit, this fit the bill.

Gotta tell ya, they all kind of make sense to me.
p041.gif

Thanks again to vujk for the heads-up!

All right, then...

Has anyone else logged into ABoyd today to check their order status? I just did, and it's telling me that my order is "on permanent hold".

That doesn't sound good.

Perhaps I spoke too soon about their ordering system? It's not a credit card problem (plenty of available funds), so I don't know what else the hold-up/cancellation could be about. Odd.

My order status says "BOX LABELS/COD TAGS" I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. :dunno

Back