Clearance sale , some old sideshow figs , cheap.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really can't NOT enjoy these figures for the price. The sale refueled my interest in the Bond line--definitely need a Dalton now and maybe Pierce. I'm only just now realizing how great this line really was, even though I bought a Dr. No Connery 6 years ago. No other company would ever do all these characters now in 1/6.

I have a pile of 10 figures sitting at home yet to be opened. I may just have to find the rest of the Civil War guys! :monkey1

Does anyone know about their shipping to international destinations? They offer international shipping, but I have to pay the item first and they'll "get back to me" later to tell me how much would shipping be. I asked them, but I'm still waiting for a response.

Thanks for posting this!

Ordered Kanamit, SSE LAM, & Scaramanga last Thurs. and they arrived yesterday. Sweeeet!

I just wished I'd seen this before I overpaid on ebay for some of the other deals they have.

I put an order in on October 25th and still haven't received my items? Sounds like the rest of you guys are getting items. Why am I getting scammed? I sent an email to them today and will hopefully get a reply soon.

Back