Statue Classic Ultron on Throne or Great Ultron PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realy like the size, cause I´m a Bowen collector. Soon or later he will be mine.

I realy like the size, cause I´m a Bowen collector. Soon or later he will be mine.

The funny part is that he is supposed to be 1/5 scale so he shouldn't fit in with Bowen pieces. The fact that he mixes so well with BD pieces would have upset me if I bought him strictly to display him with my other SSC pieces. Ironically, I'm purchasing him for a line he has no business fitting in with. However, this is my favorite Ultron statue. I like him better than the PF and the BD Ultron. So in the end, it all worked out. I got THE Ultron statue I really wanted and I will be able to put him in my Bowen Avengers line up.

Good luck scoring one for your collection. I would do it fairly soon if you can. I'd hate to see the prices on any Ultron pieces after the next Avengers movie is released. Since Ultron is the main villain in the next movie, I can see prices jumping soon after.

The funny part is that he is supposed to be 1/5 scale so he shouldn't fit in with Bowen pieces. The fact that he mixes so well with BD pieces would have upset me if I bought him strictly to display him with my other SSC pieces. Ironically, I'm purchasing him for a line he has no business fitting in with. However, this is my favorite Ultron statue. I like him better than the PF and the BD Ultron. So in the end, it all worked out. I got THE Ultron statue I really wanted and I will be able to put him in my Bowen Avengers line up.

Good luck scoring one for your collection. I would do it fairly soon if you can. I'd hate to see the prices on any Ultron pieces after the next Avengers movie is released. Since Ultron is the main villain in the next movie, I can see prices jumping soon after.

Same here, many times I was so close to hit the order button on the PF. I never thought Sideshow will put out another Ultron so quickly. When I saw the Comiquette the first time I knew I wanted this version.

OK, so I received my EX Ultron Com today and I must say that I'm stoked. He's a stunning piece and I have him displayed next to my BD Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and they look fantastic together. He's definitely on the smaller side of 1/5 scale because he does mix pretty well with larger Bowen pieces. He reminds me of the DD Com in that way. Just a tad on the small side. Luckily, he has been added to my BD collection so that worked out fairly well. He would definitely look out of place next to just about any other SSC piece. Big thanks to Tavegg for selling me his EX. James allowed me to add THE Ultron statue I wanted to my collection.

Still look at this all the time, really want it...
Just too damn small :gah:

LOL! It really is small. It really doesn't fit with any SSC pieces I have. I would have never bought this piece if it was going to be displayed in my SSC collection. Ironically enough, I bought him because he's smaller than 1/5 scale and can fit in with my larger Bowen pieces. I have to say that this Com looks awesome. If this would have been released in 1/4 scale it would have been epic. As it stands, this is still the finest Ultron statue I have ever seen. I'm very happy to have this piece.

If there is anyone on here who is looking to sell their Ultron the Great EX premuim format statue I am looking to add this piece to my collection, i much prefer the PF as oppose to the Throne statue. Although both are gorgeous, Ultron the great just has this imposing presence about him.

Please message me if you're looking to get rid of him, i sadly missed my chance on the EX piece

If there is anyone on here who is looking to sell their Ultron the Great EX premuim format statue I am looking to add this piece to my collection, i much prefer the PF as oppose to the Throne statue. Although both are gorgeous, Ultron the great just has this imposing presence about him.

Please message me if you're looking to get rid of him, i sadly missed my chance on the EX piece

Try asking here...
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?17-Items-Wanted

I like my great ultron pf a lot, but I do wish i had the EX. The extra arm is really cool and makes a big difference to the prescence of the statue, moreso than many EX pieces.

The PF rules in size and the huge cape is pretty nice. I would say PF all the way.

If you are going to display him next to other SSC pieces then the PF is the only way to go. However, I'm a huge fan of the classic Ultron and the Com captures everything I like in the character. For me, it's the best looking Ultron statue made.

Back