Statue Classic Ultron on Throne or Great Ultron PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how about ROM

Rom+v1+-+01.pdf-000.jpg

:thud:
That looks nice. Might have to break my no 1:5 rule :slap

Edit; Ex is on WL. Saved a few quid :dunno

I am the same way in regards to scale. I wish i could keep my entire collection 1/4 but a good looking statue is a good looking statue regardless of scale. This and Koto Spidey comes to mind. I also ordered the reg :)

This is mine and takes pride of place within my collection. I'm a huge Ultron fan and really don't give a damn if it's 1:4, 1:5 or whatever. If you enjoy and like the character then this piece is truly an awesome piece and looks so much better in the flesh than what photo's can do.....:clap

On man can you please post a pic showing it next to the Thanos statue with both full frame? That Bowen Thanos is one of my only statues and I was just wondering how the Ultron on throne would look next to it! There is an EX I can buy for retail price, debating whether to pull the trigger on this over Deadpool PF.

On man can you please post a pic showing it next to the Thanos statue with both full frame? That Bowen Thanos is one of my only statues and I was just wondering how the Ultron on throne would look next to it! There is an EX I can buy for retail price, debating whether to pull the trigger on this over Deadpool PF.

This over deadpool? :lol

Yeah yeah I know. Deadpool > Ultron.

I can get the regular deadpool but not the EX, which bugs me and makes me want to hold out for a good deal on the EX.

Exactly.

One of my local comic shops has the regular deadpool and I'm going in tomrrow totry and trade for it so that way I can spend real money on something else, like Ultron.

I could he wrong but I think I'll be able to get the regular deadpool for a little while.

Exactly.

One of my local comic shops has the regular deadpool and I'm going in tomrrow totry and trade for it so that way I can spend real money on something else, like Ultron.

I could he wrong but I think I'll be able to get the regular deadpool for a little while.

It's on W/L so I wouldn't be so sure about these being available locally for much longer. Expecting mine later this month.
Really like Ultron but 1:5 killed it for me personally.

Some online stores still have deadpool and local shops tend to not sell expensive statues quickly. I am on the W/L for the EX but doubt it will convert.

I know it's a risk. And I'm only considering it because the Ultron I'm looking at is an EX at retail price. Now that could mean that it's just a good deal or It will be readily available at retail price for months to come. This hobby has taught me several times to jump on the good deal when you can even if it's not the thing you want the most at the time.

Also, 1:5 Turns me off too but that's why want to see it next Thanos museum statue. That Bowen is one of my favorite pieces in my collection, scale be damned and if Ultron looks good next to it, I will be incredibly happy. As it stands I have no 1:4 stuff so Deadpool, while awesome and needed in my collection to be sure, will be the rogue for quite a while.

Back