Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got it, bro. That's right that BBTS has it too and their shipping is much cheaper than SS.

Great. Will check them out once Christmas is paid for lol. The big kid has to make sure his little kids have presents first. If sells out its ok. Hell, sideshow may release her again like they did with PF Batman and Superman. They both were sold out and then up for preorder again. BTW, when are you getting Supes?

Great. Will check them out once Christmas is paid for lol. The big kid has to make sure his little kids have presents first. If sells out its ok. Hell, sideshow may release her again like they did with PF Batman and Superman. They both were sold out and then up for preorder again. BTW, when are you getting Supes?

Also, BBTS even has a sale on the black-suited cats for $367 and of course their shipping is again cheaper than SS. The only caution you about the black suited Cats is that on some people's already she has developed some white specks on her outfit and who knows what's going on there. But the good news is that since it came from BBTS, SS will do good on replacing defective parts.

I wasn't going to buy this statue. I thought the face sculpt was a bit garish, but then someone posted a pic of her with the Batman PF, and the combo totally worked. Today, Midtown Comics sent me a 25% off coupon code, and that cinched the deal. Got her for $299. :yess:

Before anyone asks, the email from Midtown had this disclaimer: You must be signed in under this account to use this coupon code. This coupon will only work once, and it is for your use only.

I wasn't going to buy this statue. I thought the face sculpt was a bit garish, but then someone posted a pic of her with the Batman PF, and the combo totally worked. Today, Midtown Comics sent me a 25% off coupon code, and that cinched the deal. Got her for $299. :yess:

Before anyone asks, the email from Midtown had this disclaimer: You must be signed in under this account to use this coupon code. This coupon will only work once, and it is for your use only.

Businesses are getting wise to code sharing :lol

Good deal!!

Also, BBTS even has a sale on the black-suited cats for $367 and of course their shipping is again cheaper than SS. The only caution you about the black suited Cats is that on some people's already she has developed some white specks on her outfit and who knows what's going on there. But the good news is that since it came from BBTS, SS will do good on replacing defective parts.

Thanks brother. Does anyone think Sideshow will do an Arkham Catwoman? Or is first Catwoman too similar?

rSx4BHe.png

I like the idea of bringing all your statues together in one finished environmental display. I wish sideshow would take that into consideration when they start new lines. They could have a rough sketch of their finished line of 6-7 characters before they start, to give them similarities. Then make a collect them all base when the lineup is finished. Star Wars, X-Men, Justice league, they could all have unique bases.
Is this sirens base a work in progress? Who produces it? Where do you get them? It looks promising and I would be interested in one. Again this is a great idea.

Their current bases are already shelf hogs. I'd drop money if someone could help me save space

It'd be nice if someone could list the measurements. It looks like it would take up more space than the three statues would with their own bases. Could be wrong.

Looks nice but is obviously just a photoshop mockup. I agree a more unified way to display all of the DC statues with the ability to mix and match would be amazing. And this design looks like it would save space IMO. Would be a bit of a shame to waste the bases though as they do look nice

Just when I get some disposable income, this goes on wait list

Guess I'll see what 12 days of Sideshow brings before deciding

Back