Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did a great job. Based off you pic, I'd never even know you had a problem with her neck not fitting properly. It looks perfect now.

Thanks, much appreciated... this sort of work usually ends up bad for me, being a biochemist, I'm not very handy. I was pretty proud of myself :D

Yup ...go get'em, guys!

I already have mine, but I'm debating on getting another one to convert into a modern Catwoman ...with the black costume.

My new Catwoman arrived.

nMpvKyr.jpg

I already like her more than the Darwyn Cooke Catwoman.

She turned out great.... If I was to pick one it would be very hard... I might go with the new one because I love the color... I have seen pics of her with Bats and they look great together... the purple really pops next to the Dark Knight.

I like the original Head better and think she is more attractive.

I LOVE the new Base way better then the original.

I like the original Pose better..

Ass on the new one is better :)

Basically a draw.... Which ever one you like better... That would be a tough call for me :)

Congrats to all who got either of these.

Man I am addicted to this piece. Without a doubt I think she is a superior piece to the original PF but I just can't afford, space wise, a second catwoman PF and if they make a Arkham PF I would have three :gah:

My collection always drifts towards extra Rogues and Catwomans

Man I am addicted to this piece. Without a doubt I think she is a superior piece to the original PF but I just can't afford, space wise, a second catwoman PF and if they make a Arkham PF I would have three :gah:

My collection always drifts towards extra Rogues and Catwomans

as much as i would like to see an arkham catwoman i would much rather they focus on a new rogue from the batman lineup. there are so many to choose from and yet they keep redoing the same ones they've already released.

give me scarecrow, twoface, freeze, riddler, black mask, ra's, bane, croc, penguin and even talon. then i can rest in peace.

as much as i would like to see an arkham catwoman i would much rather they focus on a new rogue from the batman lineup. there are so many to choose from and yet they keep redoing the same ones they've already released.

give me scarecrow, twoface, freeze, riddler, black mask, ra's, bane, croc, penguin and even talon. then i can rest in peace.

Not gonna lie, SS will get a blank check from me if they ever do an Arkham Freeze. Big, Bulky, light up :pray: and think of the exclusive possibilities

Not gonna lie, SS will get a blank check from me if they ever do an Arkham Freeze. Big, Bulky, light up :pray: and think of the exclusive possibilities

yea him and scarecrow would be top 2 wants for me right now. just because of the detail on them would make for a great pf. as much as i would like all the others i listed, they would essentially be guys in suits with a nice head sculpt. i still need them all though, and i don't need any of them in their arkham getups.

Is anyone else still waiting for their preorder to process and ship? I'm a little curious because the statue has been shipping for a few weeks and is "in stock" on Sideshow and BBTS. Wouldn't that mean they're in the warehouse and ready to go. Would I actually get it faster if I bought one today as opposed to the first day preorder I have processing from a while back? I know they ship in batches but I would have assumed they fill the preorders first before showing it as in stock.

Is anyone else still waiting for their preorder to process and ship? I'm a little curious because the statue has been shipping for a few weeks and is "in stock" on Sideshow and BBTS. Wouldn't that mean they're in the warehouse and ready to go. Would I actually get it faster if I bought one today as opposed to the first day preorder I have processing from a while back? I know they ship in batches but I would have assumed they fill the preorders first before showing it as in stock.

You should give them a call. That doesn't sound right.

I broke down and purchased one of these. Not a big Catwoman fan, but I really love this look on her and I think the statue captures her perfectly. Ordered her on Sunday and got the shipping notice she will be delivered Thursday, so I thought that was pretty quick for SS.

I got this statue recently, and I have to say it is very well done. Perfect sculpture. Highly recommended.

Thank for Intel brother. Went on waitlist. Probably will convert. Probably Sideshow placed it so to get people to panic and get guys like me to order. It worked I guess lol.

Back