Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if her Base will fit in a Billy IKEA cabinet? I've got 10.5" inches of clearance in order to close the doors but SS says its 12" wide :/

I finally got my replacement from Midtown Comics, and it's a winner! :yess:

1920F350-EC49-4CA8-A49A-67879D1F9028_zpsdbsjdt6c.jpg

59BA9EB8-D3DC-44C8-8161-34AD31446FE2_zpszf1dqgat.jpg

2D7CE222-88BD-4E09-A9CE-8D954D1567FC_zpshuysdtnc.jpg

06A9B030-FB55-4CA8-9873-23C5773DEB67_zpsaky4efyx.jpg

Waitlist converted. I was fortunate because I waited too long to order this while I had so much other stuff in the pipeline.

My wait list order will convert tomorrow, even though I already own her. I wanted two of them cause I just gotsta have two!

Yes, this being a SS item, how is it they are shipping this out after other retailers? or am i last to get mine? hehe

Not sure if you're responding to my post, but I got mine from Midtown Comics. They sent me a 25% off coupon for any item on their site, so I couldn't help myself.

How did you get it already? mine isn't shipping for another week from SS

I ordered from Sideshow too and had a final flex payment for the second week of January. It just worked out to that date because it missed it's intended release. I saw they were in stock so I sent a message to sideshow saying they can charge in full now if it's ready. They sent it out a few days later.

Not gonna lie I did pick this one up

WL converted sometime early January

Great piece. I like it better than the first. Looks like I'll have 3 Catwomans in my collection room

Does anyone happen to be selling theirs? Really regret not grabbing her now

#298 checking in! ...super late :lol

GifJnf6.jpg

Paint is perfect. No problems with the teeth.

DIAfbOC.jpg

Found her for $500 (shipping included), new and unopened. Not too bad I think.

Congrats! I was sorry I missed this one but did catch up with the two subsequent premium formats for her.

Back