Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was calmly surfing around the internet, stuck at home cause of the snow... then I read the title of this thread...

...AND LOSE MY ****ING MIND! :rotfl

amazing.gif

The face sculpt makes her look just a bit too evil. Doesn't really fit with Catwoman. Still better than the 40-year old "Buy me another drink?" face we got with the other Catwoman though.

I have no faith at all that Sideshow can execute this or any other statue without major QC problems though, so I won't be pre-ordering. I might pick it up after it hits from an online seller depending on in-hand pics.

Passed on the first one waiting for this version. I hope they can pull off that portrait. Kind of sad having to think that way....

Balent Catwomen hellz yeah!!! :yess:

I can't justify 2 Catowman so i'm going to have to see full pics but I may keep this one and get rid of the modern one... we'll see.

At least it seems like a new sculpt. Not sure about the face, hope they have a COH

Looks like a modified version of the existing Catwoman statue...

Also looks like it's a full sculpt instead of mix media...

Last edited:
Doesn't look like this one will be for me. Not a fan of the outfit or face, or fully sculpted. I'll wait for more pictures before I decide 100% though.

Congrats to those of you that were waiting for this one. The DC line continues strong! :rock

I had zero interest in the first one, but this will be mine.

those eyes and eyebrows scare the ***** out of me!

Wow, this came out of nowhere. I want to see more pics now. Im surprised I like this. Face seems off but body looks great and the eyes are green. Need More Pics Now......

Back