Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I skipped the Goggles, and now I'm glad I did! By far, my favorite iteration of Catwoman.
Seems as though Sideshow is doing multiple iterations and giving DC fans pretty much everything they want. Don't like one version? Wait a bit, a different costume is coming.

Here's to a Blue/Grey Batman and different robins and who knows, maybe I will get my Cassandra Cain Batgirl

If Sideshow is doing a Classic Catwoman, she should look like this!

purple3.jpg

Love the face. and she might as well be naked in that suit.

Definitely not for me.

Not sure if it'll improve the chances of them making more Batman villains if this flops or succeeds. Another catwoman this soon!?

I think I prefer this version. Now I wish I hadn't ordered the other. To eat the NRD or not...need to see the full reveal. Of course then I am stuck with a non-matching art print as well...

This is extremely irritating. I would have never bought the other had I known this was coming but a collector once a lot of us own something we still don't want to part with it. Shame on Sideshow for pulling a stunt like this, not cool. They could've at least thought about doing another villain first....Penguin, Two-Face, or Scarecrow?

Isn't it amazing how when it comes to films and animation there is this consensus that female characters can't carry a franchise. However, when it comes to statue collecting it's all about female characters. In terms of the Bat world only I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever see another male character besides a different version of Batman or Joker.

This is extremely irritating. I would have never bought the other had I known this was coming but a collector once a lot of us own something we still don't want to part with it. Shame on Sideshow for pulling a stunt like this, not cool. They could've at least thought about doing another villain first....Penguin, Two-Face, or Scarecrow?

Isn't it amazing how when it comes to films and animation there is this consensus that female characters can't carry a franchise. However, when it comes to statue collecting it's all about female characters. In terms of the Bat world only I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever see another male character besides a different version of Batman or Joker.

LOL... What is funny is that people of been complaining that they want a Balent version since the modern was release... So SSC gets it done and it is "shame on you"?????... If this new version is what you wanted then you should have just waited or sell your modern one, but don't blame SSC because they did what collectors wanted a few weeks after you got the modern you were the one who was impatient.

Last edited:
I've always liked the modern costume more so this will be a pass for me. Congrats to all the Balent fans.

I was hoping for a new villain like Penguin, Bane, Riddler..ect or even I would not mind a Robin. That being said YES PLEASE! ILL BE PREORDERING THURSDAY!

Back